Beautiful Transformation pt. 2

The two teens walked up to the Tsukino household

The two teens walked up to the Tsukino household. When Usagi made his way to the door Y/n started to get cold feet. Knowing about his test score and his mother that maybe it wasn't a good idea to be here.

Y/n: Hey um Agie....maaaaybe we should hang out another time.....

Usagi was about to reach for the door handle but paused when she said that. Confused and a little butt hurt he swiftly turned around to face her.

Usagi: What! Why!?

Y/n stood there with her arms crossed. She had one brow raised and had a 'you got to be serious' look on her face. Usagi rolled his eyes at her knowing what she was bringing up.

Usagi: ugh! Seriously?! My mom won't know about my test!

Y/n:...............Do you not know the literal woman that birthed you???? Moms will always find out. Do you think she would let us hang out this evening if she knew, plus I don't want to be there when she yells at you she's scary! She's sweet to me but you really know how to bring out Momzilla Usagi. I'm not saying I don't want to hang out but I'm think it might not go over well.....

Usagi:*sigh*...........Y/n...

Y/n: What.....

Usagi: Just.....trust me....

Y/n: .........................(eye roll) hmph fine....

Usagi smiled with glee and clasped his hands together.

Usagi: You trust me?!

Y/n:....No, I trust that you will be yelled at and I'm fine with staying to watch...

Usagi: I- Wa-Wa- What?!

He felt his whole world crack and shattered into a million pieces. Noticing how Usagi was petrified with shock Y/n leaned up in his face almost touching noses and decided to tease him.

Y/n: Well what are you standing here for??? Open the door...prove me wrong Agie~

Usagi face turned into an embarrassing shade of bright red and tried to look at every other direction but hers. With panic and without a word he turned way from her and reached a now shaky hand to the doorknob. He let out a deep breath trying to clear his thoughts, then opened the door with faulty confidence. (What a brave boy) Usagi was the first to step in followed by Y/n that has a smug look on her face.

Usagi: Hey! I'm home! Y/n's with me too!

Walking out of the kitchen Usagi's mom came up to greet the two teens, still with spatula in hand. She gave them a closed eye smile.