You Can't Do This To Me!

About a month later after they started dating, thanks to Wonwoo, it seemed like Mingyu could get over his feelings for Jeonghan a little by little. And also, maybe, Mingyu has slowly fallen in love with Wonwoo a little too. After Mingyu got to know Wonwoo better, he realized Wonwoo was an actually a sweet and cute person behind his calm demeanor. That was definitely not expected, but Mingyu loved this side of Wonwoo.

Wonwoo tried his best to be a good lover for Mingyu, he'd listen to all his lover's problem, would comfort him when Mingyu was in a bad mood, would say funny things when Mingyu was bored and everything else. Mingyu was glad he could have Wonwoo by his side right now and maybe, he could completely move on from Jeonghan in no time, too.

Maybe.

~~~~~*****~~~~~

"Are you sure you want to watch this movie?" Mingyu looked at the romance movie poster –which Wonwoo had recommended to watch for their date today– in front of his eyes reluctantly. Mingyu was totally not interested with a movie like this, but since Wonwoo was too excited about wanting to watch this movie, Mingyu could only give up. "Are you sure you're not a girl?"

"What do you mean, Gyu?" Wonwoo pouted at Mingyu's question and he crossed his hands on his chest.

"Because only girls who would watch this kind of movie you know~" Mingyu smirked.

"I am not a girl..." Wonwoo puffed his cheeks and Mingyu just couldn't resist the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"Why are you so cute, hyung~" Mingyu pulled his lover into an embrace. He sent butterfly kisses to Wonwoo's face and Wonwoo could only giggled sheepishly.

"Gyu, stop it, there are people watching us~" Wonwoo mumbled, trying to push Mingyu away but only to make him tightened his hug.

"I don't care, hyung~" Mingyu pecked Wonwoo's lips and it was enough to make Wonwoo blushed hard. Mingyu was about to do something more to his cute shy lover when his phone was ringing and vibrating inside his pocket. Mingyu tsk-ed and fished his phone out.

Angel Yoon is calling........

Mingyu's heart almost stop beating when he looked at his phone screen. It was Jeonghan who called him. Why he called again when Mingyu was finally could start get over him? Should he answer it?

"Mingyu?" Wonwoo stared at Mingyu who froze after he checked his phone. He tip–toed to peek on it and he felt a pang in his heart. It was Jeonghan who called his Mingyu, and Mingyu still used 'Angel Yoon' for his ID...

"Hello?" Without asking Wonwoo if he should answer it or not, Mingyu had already picked up the call.

"M–Mingyu..."

Oh my God... How long had it been since the last time Mingyu heard this voice...? Why he missed this voice so much? "Hyung? Are you okay?"

"I–I'm..."

"Are you crying?" Mingyu asked, as he could hear sobbing sound from the other line.

"Mingyu... Please, come here... I–I need you by my side... I need someone right now..."

"What?"

"I–I... broke up with Seungcheol..."

"Where are you right now? I'm coming right now!" With that, Mingyu ended the phone and he was about to rush his way to Jeonghan's place when someone tugged his sleeve.

"Mingyu??? Where are you going!?" Wonwoo asked, panic was evident in his voice and his hand which was grabbing Mingyu's sleeve tight is trembling hard.

Mingyu mentally slapped himself. How could he promised Jeonghan to go to his place, when there was Wonwoo, next to him right now and they were currently on a date.

Dammit, which one should he choose?

Should he choose Jeonghan, the person who decided to break up with him because of another guy? Whom Mingyu once loved so much, and maybe still haven't moved on from him completely yet? Or should he choose Wonwoo, the person who love him so much and he'd do anything only to stay by his side? Whom Mingyu started to cherish and love now?

"Mingyu..." Wonwoo called again when Mingyu just stood still, his head hung low so he'd not meet Wonwoo's teary eyes.

"I'm sorry, hyung... Jeonghan hyung just broke up... He needs me..." Mingyu mumbled weakly, trying to release Wonwoo's grip on his sleeve. Which of course Wonwoo felt like a thousand of knives stabbed right into his heart because of it.

Mingyu choose Jeonghan over him...

"H–he needs you? Then w–what about me? Are you going to leave me just like this? Mingyu, you can't...you can't do this to me!" Wonwoo tightened his grip, didn't intend on letting Mingyu go. He had a feeling if he let Mingyu go, he'd never have a chance to get him back anymore.

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up later. I...promise."

Did Mingyu even realized he didn't sound so convincing at all, right now?

"N–no, Mingyu!!!" Wonwoo raised his voice, he's getting more and more panic when Mingyu used all of his strength to get rid of his hands from his sleeve. Tears already falling down his cheeks.

Mingyu didn't mean to do it, but he used his strength too much when he pushed Wonwoo's body away, causing the older one fell to the floor with a loud thud. "W–Wonwoo–" Mingyu was about to help Wonwoo, but then he remembered about Jeonghan who was crying, alone.

"Mingyu..." Wonwoo sobbed out loud, staring at Mingyu with pleading eyes. "Please don't go..."

Mingyu's heart hurt when he saw Wonwoo like that.

Damn it, Kim Mingyu. What have you done?

Mingyu bit his lip hard until blood almost came out from it. He clenched his fist tight, digging his nail hard into his skin. How could he became so cruel like this? How could he treat his lover like this? Wonwoo didn't deserve to get humiliated like this. He deserved to be loved and treated well like a princess. Mingyu was fully aware of that!

But... Unfortunately, right now, all Mingyu could think is Yoon Jeonghan is more important than Jeon Wonwoo...

Mingyu looked around and he could see people were watching them. Some were giving pity looks to Wonwoo who still down on the ground, some were giving glares to Mingyu.

He should leave, now.

"I'm sorry..." With that, Mingyu turned around so Wonwoo could only look at his back view. Mingyu took a deep breath and then he finally moved his legs, running in a high speed to Jeonghan's place, ignoring Wonwoo's cries asking him for come back.

'In the end... He still chose Jeonghan hyung over me, abandoning me alone...'

'It hurts...'

'It really hurts...'