Chapter 3 - The Brother

No one's POV: 3rd person

The blonde just stood there confused. 'Since when did Marinette have a child?' he thought. He was brought back to reality when Marinette turned to him and whispered into his ear, "I'll explain it while he's taking a bath"

"Okay" he whispered back. The two teens and the five the year old child got into the car, after which, Tyler drove off. About an hour later, while the little boy was taking a bath, Marinette dragged Adrien to the kitchen with her. She started to prepare a small snack for the child. "Well who is he?" the blonde asked abruptly.
"My.....my son" the blunette replied softly.
"Who's his dad?" the blonde, "Is..... is it Luka?"
"Are.... are you serious?" Marinette questioned while staring at the boy, "Adrien..... Hugo looks more like you. I actually expected you to ask if you were his father"
"Am I?" he questioned.
"No but you can be if you want to" she shrugged.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean he's my lawfully my son, not biologically"
"Oh...."
"He's..... he's my little brother, I adopted him because of his blonde hair, just like the way you adopted your sister because of her blue hair" she smirked.
"H- how....." he asked as his jaw dropped.
"I have my ways" she said with a wink, "I adopted him mainly cause he was bullied because of his hair, even before he started school."
"Is he still bullied?"
"Unfortunately, yes" she sulked.
"How about we teach those kids a lesson?" he asked, "or at least stop the bullying?"
"What do you mean?"
"If he walks in saying Adrien Agreste is his dad, h-"
"He'll only get bullied more"
"Yeah but if I go pick him up and let all the other kids see me with him" he said, raising his voice to a higher pitch at the end.
"They'd feel bad for bullying Adrien Agreste's son" she excitedly finished his theory.
"Exactly"
"But wouldn't that be lying?"
"Not if my name is on his birth certificate and adoption papers"
"That's true"
"Is there an open spot on the adoption papers or do we have to get another"
"We'll have to get a new birth certificate but there is a blank space on the adoption papers"
"That's perfect" he said with a smile on his face.
"Could you check if he's finished?"
"Of course!" he said as he walked out of the kitchen. As soon as he left, Tikki flew out of Marinette's purse. "Wow Marinette that looks delicious!" the kwami said while looking at some cookies Marinette had baked the previous day.
"I know but you should probably wait for a fresh batch" the blunette said, "those are probably stale"
"Okay Marinette" the kwami said slightly sulking.
"If you're really hungry you can have a couple"
"Really?"
"Yeah" Marinette giggled. Tikki hid quickly when she heard a high pitched voice exclaim, 'Wheeeee!' Marinette chucked as Adrien came running into the kitchen with the little boy in his arms. "Sounds like someone's having fun."
"I am mommy" the little blonde boy said, the boy jerked his head towards Adrien then back at Marinette, "Mommy is he my daddy?"
Marinette looked at Adrien then back at the little boy. "Well Hugo, um" she started as she looked at Adrien, "Adrien?"
"Yeah" Adrien said while turning his head towards Marinette.
"Do you wanna tell him?"
"Yes please" he said with a bright smile.
"Go ahead"
"Hugo" he started "I am your dad."
"Really?"
"Yep"
"I finally found my dad!" Hugo exclaimed as he threw his hands up in excitement. The teens laughed at his actions but abruptly stopped when they heard a deep voice yell, "Marinette!"
"Oh no...." the blunette sulked as a man, who was as tall as Tom and had the body of Mister Bug, walked into the kitchen.