Y/N!

*y/n's pov*

play the song to get the best experience, this song is brutal and perfect for this chapter and you'll see why.

we then hear the clacking of heels as maria runs toward the three of us, suitcase in hand. tony gasps happily. "MARIA!" he shouts. the two start making their way to each other when I see chino out of the corner of my eye. he has the gun in his hand. I push riff out of the way and run to tony. he goes to pull the trigger. and when he does, I jump in front of tony's back. maria sees this and yells, "NO!" tony turns and it's all slow motion. I'm looking straight at him, I whisper, "womb to tomb?" he cries out softly, "sperm to worm." the first bullet hits my shoulder, the next, my heart. they all scream, "Y/N!!" as I fall to the floor. riff runs to me and catches me, cradling my body. "no, girlie-girl. y/n, look at me." he says sobbing. I whisper, "riff." that's it, just his name. tony slides over and cradles me with riff. "shit, that looks bad." tony says with a tear slipping down his cheek. my hand goes to cup riff's cheek, and the other one tony's. I start to sing softly, "when you're a jet, you're a jet all the way, from your first cigarette to your last dying day." riff sings along quietly. "when you're a jet if the spit hits the fan, you got brothers around, you're a family man." tony joins in, "you're never alone, you're never disconnected. you're home with your own, when company's expected-" I sing, "you're well protected, then you are set with a captial J, which you'll never forget till they cart you away, when you're a jet, you, stay, a Jet." I start coughing and they hold me tighter. "no, no, no, no." riff sobs, "you ain't leavin' us. not yet." I smile. "but I gotta, you can't learn to grow unless someone you love leaves ya." they look at each other then back at me. riff's tears fall onto my cheeks. "I love you y/n l/n. I love you so, so much." he said sobbing. I whispered back, "I know." and I feel my body slow down and my eyes close, the last things I see are riff and tony's tear-stained faces.