🥀Chapter 5🥀

5th December, 2017.

I don't know when I fell into deep slumber after crying alot. But after sometime, I felt my mother saying something, trying to waking me up.

Mom: "Aries! Get up! Get up hurriedly. Someone is downstairs waiting for you!"

Aries: "What? Mom who will come to meet me? Is it Olivia?"

Mom: "No no! It's a lady and a gentleman. They are husband and wife and their son also came with them. "

Aries: "Mom please I am not in a mood to joke who lady and gentlemen? And who is their son?"

Mom: "Their son seems your age. And they seem really rich."

Wait, is that Ravin? Oh my God! What if it is really Ravin? Why did he come here? What does he want?

Aries: "Ok mom I am coming you go I'll just come after getting ready."

Mom: "Okay hurry up."

With that she went outside and I immediately washed my face and changed my clothes into some good, casual ones to look nice.

I also put a little makeup yeah.

I went downstairs to meet whoever came for me.

I first saw a lady and then her husband. They were sitting together. They were nicely dressed in formal clothes, and I could clearly see by their dressing that they were rich.

But they weren't Ravin's parents. Ofcourse I haven't met Ravin's parents in person, as our relationship was secret due to class difference, but I had seen their pictures. Ravin's family was rich and mine was poor, so we kept our relationship secret from our parents, waiting for the right time to come.

I went near them and said hello to them. They smiled at me and that woman even looked at me from top to bottom. My parents were sitting on another sofa.

Lady: "Come on Aries, sit here. "

Wait, how does she know my name? I looked at the chair where she beckoned me to sit, and I saw a boy sitting with the chair next to it.

It was that, that guy from the party who kissed me and destroyed my life.

I was beyond shocked. What is he doing here? What is his family doing here?

Lady: "We are Mr and Mrs Mark from the famous Mark family. And this is our son Mark Jasper Davidson. "

She said proudly while pointing at the boy. I mean Davidson. I mean Ravin's cousin or whoever the fuck he is. I hate him. I saw he was sitting so informally. How irritating.

Mom: "We are glad to meet you. But I wanna know why did you come here? Is there anything we can help you with? "

Mrs Mark: "I don't think so you can help us with anything. We seldom go to people's houses by ourselves. But we came here today to get an answer from your daughter."

Mom: "My daughter? How does she know you?"

Mrs Mark: "Your daughter and my son David know each other. Probably way too well. "

Dad: "I guess you are mistaken Ma'am. My daughter has never told us anything about your son."

Mr Mark: "Well, I guess she hasn't told you yet. Let me show you something. "

David's father, Mr Mark called someone. It was his assistant. He entered inside with a paper in his hand, gave it to Mr Mark and then left.

Mr Mark showed it to my parents first, and then me.