Anxiety Thoughts

I walk through the front doors, I'm terrified, I walk in and take a seat. I feel my heart racing. I felt like it was going to burst through my chest. We were 10 minutes early, which means 10 minutes of sitting in this room. A big room with rows and rows of chairs. I know they're gonna ask if I know who held me captive. I'm afraid that if I answer and they take him, that when he gets out he will kill me. No. He wont get out, he murdered 3 people. He held me in a basement, he beat and raped me. He wont get out for a long time. Hopefully even ever. What if they don't believe me. What if they think I'm lying. What if they take him in for questioning and they believe what he says over me, what if he finds me and kills me then. I feel Viktor touch my arm. I gasp as I jolt back into reality, realizing I was staring at the floor not moving. I was zoning out again.
"Vasha. Are you ok?" He asks worried.
"I'm fine." I answer not looking at him.
"Well. It's time to head back." He says clearly not believing that I'm fine.
It's been 10 minutes already? I get up and slowly follow behind him. We reach a little room and I go inside. Viktor stays out, and another person comes in and sits down.
"Vasha Ivanov?" The woman that just came in asks.
"Yes ma'am." I answer taking a deep breath.

⋅ ⋅ ⋅
I walk out of the room in tears. Viktor looks at me and thanks the woman and takes me to the car. I get in and he starts the car and we pull out of the parking lot.
"Vasha. You can stay with me, if you would like." He says looking over at me.
"I.." I pause. I have no where to go. "I would like that. Thank you" I answer looking downwards. He smiles, and looks back at the road.
"I have to stop by my work, if that's ok with you?" He asks still looking at the road.
"Its fine with me, what do you do for work?" I ask looking over at him.
"I own a club" He says casually
"A club?" I ask confused
"Vatcha. A Regular club during the day, holds BDSM meets and parties after the club closes." He says as if it's a normal thing
      "BDSM?" I ask confused
      "You know what that is right." He says shallowing his voice
      "I know what it means.. Just don't exactly knows what goes on." I say
      "I'll show you sometime." He says with a smile, I start to blush and get flustered and I'm sure he noticed
      "Oh!! Not like that, I mean I'll bring you by while it happens!" He says chuckling
      "O-oh" I say looking away embarrassed
      He chuckles and leaves the car and goes inside and I sit there embarrassed.

                                      • • •

After 20 minutes he comes back out,
    "Sorry I took so long, had to go through pay roll" he sighs and starts the car
    "No no it's all ok, I didn't mind" I say
    He smiles and starts to drive back to the house.

IM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO GET THIS OUT I GOT BUSY AND FORGOT ABT THE BOOK LMFAO ILL TRY AND GET MORE OUT THO SORRY ITS SO SHORT