Wanda (Chp. 45)

"H-How are you here?! What is rhis place!?" Izuku looked around frantically.

One second he's asleep and the next he meets his great-grandma

Is he high?

He then frantically asks "Am i dead?!"

Smiling, Wanda shook her head.

He sighed in relief "But seriously. How are we both here if i'm not dead?"

Wanda didn't say anything and just nudged him to follow her. Izuku looked arounf as he did.

It really was a farm with many apple trees. He even see some cherry blossoms and sheeps in the background.

"I pulled your spirit here." Wanda calmly said as she turned back around to face him again.

"...What?" He asked, clearly bewildered.

"You heard right. This isn't a dream. If it was, you would see the life of one of your infinite variants" A Casual tone she used.

Wanda failed to realize that she just dropped the biggest lore information and saw her great-grandsons jaw hit the ground.

"Excuse me, What!"

"You didn't know. It said so in the darkhold. Maybe you missed that part." She said.

'It all makes sense now' he thought. The dreams hes been having of seeing one specific variant with his mother. (Canon deku)

"Right...The darkhold...listen i-" Wanda interrupted him.

"You didn't know what it did to you. I understand. I brought you here to congratulate you." She said with a rare smile.

Confused, he asked "For what?"

"For achieving your scarlet witch form and stopping the Yakuza." The former scarlet witch applauded

Stopped wasn't the right word, but we all know what she means.

Death...

Blood...

No merci...

And yet, he still did something that bakugou never did. He keeps on saying 'Die!' and never acts on it. Izuku never threatens and still does it.

Where were we...

Oh right.

Izuku was a smart boy, so he knew there was more. "Thats not all, is it?"

Wanda smiled while turning the other way. "I knew you would be perceptive"

"Its time for you to know, how you obtained your magic" And with that, Wanda casted Chaos Magic all over the farm, leaving nothing untouched.

Surprised by this sudden display of power, Izuku transformed into his scarlet witch outfit.

'Does she want to test me? If i'm worthy enough? What is she doing?' His thoughts raised.

The chaos magic stopped. The farm was gone and instead, he was standing on nothing. Everything was black with a hint of chaos magic everywhere.

The biggest shocker was when he saw Wanda. There she was in all her glory, prouldy wearing her scarlet witch outfit.

 There she was in all her glory, prouldy wearing her scarlet witch outfit