Big brother Izuku (Chp.44)

"That was so much fun!" Aerith squelled while holding several shopping bags.

"And long..." Izuku exclaims, fully exhausted.

'The amount of times she mistook the trains is astromonical' Izuku thought.

Albeit they took hours to finish shopping, they got back with a lot of shopping bags.

How does either of them have enough money to buy that you ask? Well, when one of them is being of spontaneous creation, its easy to create legit money.

Don't tell Uraraka though. She will go crazy at that ability

Where were we? Ah yes, the two cousins arrived at Billy and Teddys house, only to see a car parked there that didn't belong to either of them.

"I didn't know my gruncles were getting visitors." Aerith suspected the car

Izuku looked at the license plate. It said:
0G0TH0.

Sighing, he shared his revelation with his cousin. "I know who it is. Come on, lets go in. The visitor won't mind after all."

She nodded as they went inside the house. The first thing they noticed are two shoes. A pair for an adult and the other for a child.

"We're home." Izuku announces as he and Aerith enter the living room. And just as he had expected, he knew who the guest was.

Agatha and Eri.

"About time you two arrived" Agatha stood up from the couch.

Something felt off. Why is she currently visiting them? Is it due to inkos death? Or something else?

"How was your day, you two?" Billy asked after putting down the newspaper.

"Oh it was great! We had so much fun!" Aerith exclaimed.

Skeptical, he looked at Izuku for an honest answer.

"...She dragged me everywhere. There was barely any time for a breather. And yet, i still enjoyed it." Izuku answered honestly.

"Well thats nice." Teddy exclaimed awkwardly. "Oh! Where is the little girl you brought?"

"Little girl?" Aerith asked.

"My adopted daughter. Also, i don't think i met you yet." Agatha replied with her usula calm demeanor.

Izuku left the living room, not caring for their introductions. Eri was probably hiding from his grandparents. He can't really blame the girl.

She has spent most of her live being mistreated by vicious people woth dumb goals. But...

Grandpa Teddy can be very enthusiastic and can't read the room properly. And grandpa billy is just tired of everyones shit and inflicts emotional damage without meaning to.

'Same tough' Izuku thought.

His thoughts ended as he felt something tug on his pants. It didn't take a genius to figure out who that was.

"Are you alright Eri?" He asked with a concerned tone.

The girl didn't answer. She probably wanted to be alone.

"Come on. Lets go to my room abd then we'll talk." He takes the girls hand and go to his room.

His room was rather bland and boring. Before he moved in with his grandparents, it used to be a guest room. Maybe some decorations were in order. He still had some All might and other pro hero figurines.

But back to Eri.

"Whats wrong?"

She was silent. Not wanting to speak, as if she needed permission to do so.