Muscular vs Izuku and kidnapping (Chp 18)

3rd pov  

They stood silent for a moment, looking fiercely at each other, like two cow boys in the wild west.

Muscular was the one who made the first move, he tried to plunge a heavy punch towards Izuku, who teleported himself and Kota and countered with a shockwave hitting muscular in the back and knocking him back a large distance.

He then shot a ton of energy balls at him, however muscular recovered and tried to punch Izuku, who created his shield that immediately broke and sent him back a bit.

Izuku quickly recovered, Muscular looked at him and started laughing.

Muscular: So you're that kind of fighter! Haha! Guess I need to get serious!

More muscle fibers surrounded muscular's arms and he somehow grew taller and looked way more intimidating.

Muscular: Lets see what you got little guy.

Izuku: Oh, for the love of Hylia!

Muscular then punched so fast that Izuku couldn't even react and got punched so hard, that he flew against a tree. Kota warned Izuku, while being frightened, about Muscular's upcoming punch.

Izuku then had to dodge an incoming punch from muscular at the last second and decided it would be better to fight the villain while he was flying, after all, you can't punch someone who's flying.

He then started to levitate and send multiple energy balls and shockwaves at muscular, which did nothing as muscular jumped and tried to punch Izuku, however his right arm got encased in chaos magic and Izuku gave him a death glare.

Izuku: Not today Satan, not today.

The muscle fibers on musculars right arm then got shredded into pieces. There was a lot of blood and muscular screams made this even look more agonizing. Izuku then powered his leg with chaos magic and kicked muscular so hard, that he fell to the ground from many feet in the air.

Their was a cloud of dust surrounding the place where muscular fell. Izuku slowly flew down to inspect if muscular was truly defeated.

He was not.

Muscular took advantage of the dust cloud surrounding him where Izuku couldn't see him, grabbed Izukus leg with his left arm and smashed him multiple times to the ground. (Basically how hulk smashed Loki in the first avengers Loki)

He then threw Izuku into the air and then made his way to Kota.

Muscular: That kid... is indeed powerful, but he's taken care of. Now... its time to kill you little guy!

Kota: N-No! S-Stay away you from me you monster!

Meanwhile, Izuku was still flying in the air, wondering if he died. Then he realized two important things.

1. He still needs to save Kota.

2. He still needs to pull Raiden Shogun and Kujou Sara from Genshin impact in raidens banner.

Oh hell no, he can't miss pulling miss boob sword lady and her loyal subject, but most importantly, he needs to save Kota from that murderer.

He then levitated himself to musculars direction and landed on his shoulders. Muscular tried to shove him off.

Muscular: What the- GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME YOU BRAT!!!!!

Izuku: Next time, you lay your hands on me, you better make sure im dead!

Musculars eyes turned red and he calmed down, Izuku then got off of him.

He had Muscular under his mind control and he couldn't break out.

Izuku: Defeat the other villains!

Obeying the command, muscular then dissapeared into the woods, probably gonna kill some villains.

Izuku then went to check on kota

Izuku: H-Hey, are you ok?

Kota looked at izuku, happy that hes alive but also worried.

Kota: I-I'm fine, but you're completly injured!

Indeed. Izuku was bleeding from his head and had a few scratched.

Izuku: Its nothing serious. C'mon, lers get you somewhere.

Izuku then put Kota on his back and then levitated away, trying to find a good hiding spot for Kota. He then spotted aizawa and then landed in front of him.

Aizawa: Midoriya, what happened, are you alright!?

Izuku: I'm fine mr. Aizawa. Listen you need to find kota an hidding spot, a villain tried to kill him. Don't worry, i already took care of him.

Aizawa then took Kota and asked Izuku if he could try to find mandaley and get her to tell everyone that they can use their quirks.

Making quick work, izuku levitated off and found Mandaley. He also noticed two uncouncious villains, muscular was probably there.

Izuku: Mandaley, i need you to tell the others that Mr. Aizawa allowed them to use their quirks, also dont worry about Kota, he's safe.

Mandaley: Really, that makes me glad. But tell me, do you perhaps know what the villains are planing?

Izuku: Yes, they plan to capture my classmate, Katsuki Bakugou.

Nodding, Mandaley gave everyone permission to use their quirks and warned them that the villains are trying to kidnap Bakugou.

Izuku then flew away and spotted a crazy blonde girl trying to stab Uraraka and Asui. He landed behind her and gave her a nightmare vision. She was standing still and was screaming in her nightmares.

Izuku: Are you two alright?

Uraraka: We're ok, just some scratches and cuts. 

He sighed in relief. He then heard footsteps. It was Todoroki,Shouji,Tokoyami and Bakugou.

Tokoyami looked exhausted, one of Shoujis arms were bleeding, Bakugou and Todoroki looked somewhat ok.

They didn't even get a moment of rest, because soon after they arrived, Mr. Compress turned bakugou and tokoyami into marbles.

Mr. Compress: I'll be taking these two. Ta Ta.

 Well shit, not only do they have bakugou, but also Tokoyami.

 Izuku then followed after him. He flew above him and then landed on his back, forcing Mr. Compress to fall to the ground.

The villain dabi was infront of them. He commanded Mr. Compress to leave and after he left, Dabi shot his blue flames towards Izuku.

Izuku incased the blue flames in an energy orb and threw it back at Dabi. The ball exploded at impact and blue flames on every part of dabis body. 

Mr. Compress was trying to trap Izuku into a marble, but got stopped when muscular came and punched him away.

Izuku then commanded Muscular to knock himself out and then took Tokoyamis marble. He was about to grab bakugous marble, until dabi grabbed him and disappeared into the portal with all the other villains.

Izuku: Shit!

Then everything went dark.