Perverts

~Kazumi POV~
This had to be a joke. Lonely Child?!? Was the world pissing on me? Or is this shit real? I sighed exasperated.

"Stop sighing or your going to get worry lines." Riki said. I glared at him. "Whatever."

"Anyway the plan is-" he began. "WE KNOW THE FREAKING PLAN!" We shouted together. "You only described it 28 times today." I shrugged. "Excu-se me for being prepared." he said.

"Riki, honey, there is a line between prepared and desperate. You are now in desperate territory. What happened to your life?" I asked.

Takuto snickered and Kenshi and Hiro coughed to hide a laugh. Riki glared.

"Fine. Go." He shooed us.

*cue mission music.*

Kenshi and I carefully snuck past guards. The night cloaked us as we muffled our footsteps. Once we went past the guards we crossed a door. Lasers shot out in every direction. Kenshi pushed me down and we narrowly avoided them.

"Ouch." I muttered looking up. Suddenly I realized something. Kenshi was on top of me! I flushed dark red. "K-Kenshi g-get off." I whispered urgently. He flushed red and we crawled away. In the next room their were 4 identical paintings of a lone child sitting on a swing staring at the setting sun.

"Hiro?" I called.

"It's the one in the far left corner." he didn't miss a beat.

"Hai." we took the painting and snuck out. For some reason the BF's were giving Kenshi dirty looks. Oh god. Did they see him fall on me?!? The thought made my chinks turn pink.

-Timeskip-
I sat next to Hiro watching him draw.

"Kazzzzzzie! Your distracting me!" He groaned and I giggled. "Sorry Hiro the Hero~!" He shook his head. Suddenly the door opened and a girl walked in. Her head was bowed.

"Is there a girl by the name of Kazumi Akiyama here?" She asked softly. Hiro and I looked up.
"Um I'm Kazumi. Did you need something?" I asked.

The girl lifted her head showing a sweet smile and soft blush. Her different red and green eyes sparkled. "Hi Kazu-chan." she waved.

My eyes widened and I grinned widely. "Mana?! Is that you?!?" I squealed excitedly. She smiled and nodded but her cheeks got redder. Maybe it's because I once again put her in the spotlight.

I rushed over and hugged her petite form. She hugged back shyly. I then noticed why she was being extra shy.

"STOP STARING PERVERTS!"I yelled and Mana face palmed. "What?" I asked. "If you yell in the silence people are going to stare." she said exasperated. "Oh yeah hehehe~!"

Riki coughed. "Wanna explain who she is?" He asked.

"Oh yeah! Meet Manami Kimura. But she prefers Mana. Mana meet Riki, Hiro, Kenshi, Takkun-" "DONT CALL ME THAT!" "and Atsumu." I explained and she nodded under to weight of their stares. I sighed. I'm going to go hang out with Mana before you molest her with your stares." They shifted under my glare and muttered 'sorry'.

Mana and I went to my house so I could taste her awesome cooking again!!!😍 When we got to my simple apartment she went to the kitchen as I cleaned the dining room. Before I knew it I was singing a song softly. I had sang Mirrors without knowing it.

Sometimes that happens. I remember grandpa telling me I had my mothers voice before I was whisked away to a new home. I found comfort in singing as Hiro did drawing, Riki and his woman, Boss and Mana with cooking, Takuto his electronics, Kenshi helping people, or my grandfather and his painting.

I used to sing myself to sleep imagining it was my mother. Slowly I had developed my love of singing. Now it was something I couldn't live without.

(A/N: you might want to remember this for the future *evil smile*)

Soon I heard a delicious smell wafting from the kitchen. "Food~!!!!" I squealed. Mana came out with Tempura udon. If I had a tail it would be wagging.

~Time Skip~
"I could be doing so many things right now." I whined as Riki explained the next mission.

"Tch. Shut up Porky."

"Says the guys who inhales pork noodles."

"At least I'm not chubby."

"And I am?! Your the one with a meat gut!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"N-"

"SHUT UP TAKUTO!" Riki yelled and I snickered.

"Me?! What about it!?" He yelled.

I pretended to sniffle. "R-Riki, Takkun is b-being mean t-to me!" I cried.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

"That's it! Takuto your running a extra 10 laps with no pork noodles!"

"What?!?"

I giggled. Don't mess with me.

___________________________________
@Dreamer4life16 playing as Manami.

This explains their most treasured and loved things that would kill them if taken ehehehehe