▬ 𝗨𝗻𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀

"So, mind explaining what was happening earlier?" The Wanderer asked Y/n who finally got out of the flock of people who was wanting to shake her hand as Yuuki

They decided to head to the top of the tree where they used to spend their last parting. Y/n felt embarrassed that he had seen her dressed like a man and act out of her character.

"Well...I was about to surprise you by disguising myself when they suddenly recognized me. I thought that the character I'm dressed up as was only popular in Inazuma." She said, avoiding eye contact due to sheer embarrassment as he could only laugh in amusement.

"And you thought I wouldn't recognize you with that look?" He asked and she nodded yet he scoffed and gently held her chin and made her look him in the eye.

"Aren't you underestimating me so much? We've only been apart for a year, it's nothing compared to the time we've been together. Did you forget, we're bound to each other?" He asked and leaned close to whisper in her ear.

Her heart pounded loudly and her face was flushed. Yes, she missed him but being this close suddenly is so unexpected.

"I might say, you look quite nice as a male that it looks sinful seeing us this close." He said with a smirk.

Having enough of the teasing, she pushed him back slightly and had her head down.

"You're so unfair but..." She muttered as he was taken back. Immediately feeling guilty for teasing her that he was about to apologize. However, to his surprise, she looked back at him dashing gaze.

"You're right, if someone sees us this close, it would look like a sin. But since you took me up here, with no one around...isn't that what you want?" She asked and reserved the situation with him being the one back in the corner, face flushed as her finger held his chin. Her sudden boldness surprised him so much.

"Is this what you've learned from that sly pink fox?" He asked yet she only smiled and got even closer.

"Oh, I've learned more than this..." she whispered to his ear before slowly leaning into his lips. Unable to back away, he closed his eyes shut.

"Chu!" Y/n transformed into her fox form and gave him a small peck on the cheek. When he opened his eyes, she was giving him a sly smirk.

After a year of constantly being teased by Yae Miko, she had learned how to reserve it and tease back to let her win the in the situation. The wanderer sighed and picked her up.

"Alright, you win this one but I won't let you win next time." He said.

"Kyu!" She replied and jumped to his shoulder just as she had used to do. Happy to have returned to where her heart have yearned for, she brushed her face against his cheek making him chuckle at how cute she acted as they both watched the sun slowly set as a close to another day.

 Happy to have returned to where her heart have yearned for, she brushed her face against his cheek making him chuckle at how cute she acted as they both watched the sun slowly set as a close to another day