▬ 𝗔𝗯𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗵

Murmurs and intangible sentences buzzed through Lisisca's ears as slowly she regained consciousness

Murmurs and intangible sentences buzzed through Lisisca's ears as slowly she regained consciousness. With blurry vision and a stinging headache, she tried to get up but only to fall back down.

"Are you okay?" A young man's voice asked and a hand reached out to her. Looking up, she saw a boy with braided golden hair.

"Wh-where..." Before having the chance to ask where she was, she saw a pyro abyss lector entering the room. Alerted by an enemy, she pulled the boy and put him behind her as she summoned her electro petals.

"Stay behind me, it's dangerous." She said to the boy who stayed silent as he watch her attack the abyss mage.

"Wait, sensei please don't do that you'll make a mess of this room." The abyss lector pleaded to try to block her heavy attacks.

After managing to injure it, she took her bag and pulled the boy along with her. Running away from a ruined castle with the pyro abyss lector trying to catch up.

"Tsk, so persistent." She said and created a huge wall of ice to slow it down. A few more runs and she finally cannot see the enemy.

She sighed in relief and then turned to the other person with her. Asking if he was alright, he only nodded. Leaning against the wall she slid down and sat in exhaustion.

A sting in her head made her wince in pain. She touched the back of her head and felt some bleeding.

"Stay still, do you have any cloth we can use for your injury?" The boy asked and she nodded. He immediately rummaged through her bags until he found a bandage.

He then treated her wound and wrapped her head to stop the bleeding. She was silent, feeling a bit dizzy about the injury which he noticed right away.

"You should get some rest first, I'll guard the area. Don't worry I know how to fight." He said.

"But-" She tried to protest but he didn't back down.

"It's fine, I promise. Just lay down for a bit." He reassured her and let her lie down with her bag as the pillow.

"What's your name?" She asked and a brief pause was present.

"Aether, call me Aether. What about you?" He said.

"I go by the name Two." She replied and slowly drifted to sleep. Normally the delusion doesn't affect her one bit but with the injury she had and the running they did, her body was spent to the limit. That is also why she accidentally blurted out her true identity to a stranger, leaving her vulnerable.

Aether looked at her sleep and muttered her name again before standing up and calling out the thing named "Enjou".

"Your highness..."

"Leave us be, don't even show yourself to her or call me your prince. Continue the plans, as usual, I'll be away for a while." He said as the abyss lector simply bowed and left leaving them again.