▬ 𝗨𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝘆

Lumine and her group rushed to where Allan went

Lumine and her group rushed to where Allan went. The more they got closer, the more they hear the sounds of fighting. From afar they saw a stranger fighting off big slimes and protecting someone behind.

"*Gasp* It's Allan. Lumine, quick let's help them!" Paimon exclaimed while the traveler and Fischl aided the stranger.

Surprised by how the slimes are harder to deal with than usual, they thought that it must've been the effect of the meteorites.

"Phew, I thought I was going to die here." Allan muttered after the battle was over. "You fool! What were you thinking, gallivanting off on your own at a time like this!?" Draff scolded Allan in worry and the reckless hunter asked for apologies. Draff apologized to the adventurers for the trouble that his fellow hunter have caused and vowed to teach Allan a lesson.

"Paimon's gonna go take a closer loo- Huh? Princess, your Vission is flashing!" Paimon pointed out, noticing the glowing vision behind Fischl.

"Oh? Could it be, perchance that mine Edelstein der Dunkelheit portends the certain demise of this unholy hex of cold?" The said princess then pondered. Paimon asked what kind of things her vision reacts to and she began to list certain things which are incomprehensible for Paimon to understand. Oh his master's behalf, the raven Oz apologized for Fischl's choice of words.

A light chuckle took everyone's attention, looking behind them they saw the stranger that was protecting Allan a while ago.

"Oh, please excuse my rudeness. I just can't help seeing familiars communicate for their master so entertaining." The stranger spoke as she smiled.

"Huh? Wait, you're the one that was protecting Allan. We almost forgot about you- Wait a minute! DID YOU JUST CALL PAIMON A FAMILIAR? Paimon is a traveling guide, not a familiar." Paimon exclaimed in her defense.

"Uhm, please don't mind her. Sorry for not noticing you earlier, I'm Lumine and this is my emergen- *ahem* traveling companion, Paimon. These two are Fischl and Oz, we're adventurers tasked to investigate the meteors nearby. May I know who you are?" Lumine calmly introduced herself and her company with a friendly tone.

"My name is Y/n, I'm an adventurer too but I came from a far nation. I was just passing by to go to Liyue when I heard someone calling for help. That's when I met you all." The stranger named Y/n introduced herself politely.

"Also, I couldn't help but hear your conversation earlier about the princess' vision. Just as her highness had said, her vision might be reacting to elemental energy. I can say that goes the same for mine." Y/n informed while holding the vision near her neck that almost looks like an accessory (choker) that completes her outfit.

"Huh? You understand what she said?" Paimon asked in disbelief.

"To have been able to comprehend my noble intent, one is convinced of thy worthiness. Thus, I shall grant you the honor of being one of my royal retainers. Regardless of thy humble origins, the Immernachtreich shant shut its doors to such talented individuals ." Fischl announced while Paimon and Lumine sweatdropped in the background.