2.6

This that hot girl bummer anthem

Turn it up and throw a tantrum

hot girl bummer - blackbear

(A/N I changed the FC to Ashley Moore, Blake is Kie's little sister instead of John B's because I am a Kie simp.)

"I'm so glad they're still doing this. Keep calm carry on to the summer movies. Back to OBX life." Kie said as we carried our chairs and blankets towards the open grass area in front of the old movie screen. 

"Aren't you guys glad I made you come?" Kie asked us. 

"Ecstatic." Pope rolled his eyes.

"My couch was pretty comfy, I'll be honest." JJ fixed his hat. 

"We're out of the green zone, man." Pope whispered to JJ and I. 

"Dude, tranquilo, okay?" JJ told him. 

"We're in the middle of Kooklandia." Pope scoffed. "This is the last place I want to be." 

"Shut up, Pope." I said, walking away with Kie.

Kie and I grabbed drinks and popcorn as Pope and JJ set up our chairs and blankets.

"Hey, uh... can I get two Pepsis and a Sprite, please." Kie asked the vendor. "And some popcorn." She pulled her cash out and handed it to him.

"Hey, Kie." Rafe called. "Hey, what's up?" 

Kie ignored him, turning to look at the vendor. 

"How're you?" He asked. 

"I'm fine." Kie said, trying to be as uninterested as possible. 

"Good, good. Um...tell your boy, we know what he did." Rafe said, looking over her shoulder at me. 

"Sorry, what boy are we talking about?" Kie asked him, turning to look at me as I grabbe the popcorn and my Sprite from the vendor. 

"Uh, he'll know." Rafe told her. "Maybe ask your sister too." 

Kie grabbed the other sodas and we walked off. 

"Bye." Rafe called after us. 

"Douche." Kie responded. 

We continued until we got back to Pope and JJ. 

"Just saw Rafe." I said. 

"He said, and I quote, "Tell your boy we know what he did." As if I know what that means." Kie told them. "What is that?"

Pope looked up at JJ frantically. 

"Where is he?" JJ asked her. 

"Right there." She nodded her head behind us. 

Pope and JJ turned and we all saw Topper, Rafe and Kelce standing together. 

"Great, the whole death squad." Pope squeaked.

"Don't stare bro." JJ said, physically turning Popes head away from the trio. "Just warning you bro. If they corner me, I'm coming out swinging, okay?" 

"Yeah, yeah." Pope nodded. 

"Slice and dicin'. I'm on edge right now." JJ told Pope. "If that doesn't work," JJ held his backpack up. "I've got this right here." 

"Yeah, yeah. So, we just gotta stay in the group." Pope agreed with JJ. 

"Oh my god." I said. "JJ. You didn't." 

"Tell me you didn't bring a gun here." Kie complained. "JJ, there are kids."

"No! Kie, Blake I didn't bring a gun. Everything's fine, okay?" JJ said to us. 

"Oh, wow. Thank you. That's really convincing. I love that, JJ." Kie said. "Founding principle, you guys. No secrets amongst Pogues." Kie turned and looked at me. "What is Rafe talking about?" 

"Kie, it might go down tonight." Pope told her, keeping it vague. 

"What does that mean? Might go down tonight?" She asked. "What did y'all do?"

"Deny, deny, deny." JJ whispered to Pope.