1.1

I'm falling just a little baby, shit ain't right

Paradise, Chase Atlantic

We pulled up at the Chateau and all hopped out after we had dropped Kie off at the Wreck, and Pope at his house. 

"Staying over again, JJ?" John B asked as we walked into the living room. 

"Of course I am." JJ replied. 

"He basically lives here anyways, JB." I retorted, laying on the pullout couch. 

"I know, I just wanted to ask, dumb ass." John B kicked my foot, making me pull my feet up onto the mattress. 

"Cuddles?" JJ asked, flopping down on the bed beside me.

"Sure, why not?" I said, scooting back on the bed. 

"Night, guys." John B said, leaving the living room. 

"You never want to cuddle, is everything ok?" JJ asked, scooting up to lay beside me, propping his head up on his hand. His free hand brushed the hair out of my face, tucking it behind my ear before laying flat on my stomach. 

"Yeah, I've just been having nightmares about Johmbie's dad the past week or so..." I mumbled, rolling onto my side to face him. 

"Like...bad nightmares?" JJ asked, rubbing my side with his thumb. 

"Just, us finding his body washed up on shore." I replied, letting out a deep breath.

"Oh, Bunny." JJ breathed, reaching up to brush the tear that had fallen. He leaned his head forward and pressed his lips against my forehead, rubbing my cheek with his thumb. 

"Thank you for letting me sleep with you, Jay." I mumbled, yawning. 

"Anytime babe, anytime." JJ replied, laying on his back and slipping his arm under my head, pulling me into his side. 

I smiled at him and leaned up, pressing my lips to his cheek, as close to his lips as I could without actually kissing him. 

"Good night, Jay." I whispered, laying my head on his shoulder, slipping my leg over his. JJ's hand went to my knee and his cold fingers wrapped around, pulling me flush against him. 

"Good night, Bunny." He whispered back, twirling my hair in his fingers. 

The next morning, I woke up to JJs shirtless back pressed against me. 

"Yo, JJ, you been outside?" John B asked, coming over and smacking JJs legs, entwined with mine. 

"I have polio, bro. I can't walk." JJ mumbled, rolling over and pulling me into his chest. 

Twenty minutes later, I groaned and rubbed my eyes, hard. 

"We better get up now, JJ." I said, pushing against him. 

"But you're comfortable, Bunny." JJ whispered, shoving his head farther into the crook of my neck, his lips brushing the skin there. 

"Jay, seriously. That tickles." I laughed a little, trying to wiggle out of his arms. Doing that, I only managed to roll onto my side, my back pressed against his front. 

I could feel him smirk into my neck, as he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. 

"I'm up now." JJ said quietly as he pulled me to him. 

"JJ, what the fuck." John B said, walking back into the house. 

JJ laughed and kissed the back of my neck before rolling onto his back and getting off the bed. 

"Just kidding, bro." He said, holding his hands up defensively. 

LINK TO THE SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7DiKqbzqCtiHdXsonTIifQ?si=d0eeffc7c5764530 

If not, it's also Js and Cigarettes on Spotify.