1.6

You love me when I'm low, when I'm down in the basement

And don't give me up when I test your patience

Out of Touch, Dove Cameron

The next day, I lay awake in bed with JJ sprawled across, taking up half of the bed.

"JJ, scoot over." I complained, shoving his side.

"Your hands are so cold, what the hell." JJ groaned, pulling me into his chest. "Go back to bed."

"Well my hands wouldn't be cold if you would share the blanket." I whispered.

JJ laughed and reached over the side of my bed, picking the blanket up off the floor and tugging it over us.

"Better, Bunny?" He asked me, kissing my forehead.

"Mhm." I mumbled, scooting closer to him.

We laid in silence for a few minutes.

"Jay." I whispered.

"What, Bunny?" He whispered back.

"Do you think John B is right? That his dad isn't actually dead?" I asked him.

"I don't know, babe." He replied, pulling his head back to look down at me.

"What if he isn't and he does end up in foster care? That means he would have to leave and go to the mainland." I said.

"That's not gonna happen, okay Bunny?" JJ said, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him.

"You can't promise that, Jay. It could absolutely happen."

"It won't okay." He leaned and kissed me softly. "Let's go get some breakfast at Pope's house." He sat up and pulled me out of bed.

"I don't wanna leave this bed today." I complained as I stood up, stretching my arms above my head.

"My shirt looks good on you, Bunny." JJ said, smirking at me while he still sat on the bed. He grabbed me by my thighs and tugged me to him pulling me down onto his lap.

"I think I'm gonna keep it." I told him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"You can steal however many of my shirts you want, Blake." He ran his hands up my thighs and across my back.

"Let's go get breakfast. I'm hungry." I whispered, running my fingers through his hair.

"Oh now you wanna leave your bed, huh?" He asked, laughing.

"Yep." I said, popping the P.

"You're a tease." JJ whispered, tossing me onto the bed and climbing over me to lay between my legs.

"Pft, no I'm not." I laughed as he tickled my sides.

"A major tease." He laughed, kissing me.

"I think you're the tease, Jay." I said making him stop.

"Oh, I'm the tease, Bunny?" He asked, pressing his hips against mine. "You sure about that?" He smirked and kissed my neck, biting me roughly, reaching up and wrapping my hair in his fingers.

"Yeah." I whimpered, moaning a little. "You're the tease."

"I don't think so, baby." He mumbled against my neck, pulling away and getting off the bed. "Let's go."

"That's not fair." I pouted.

"Hey guys, lets go visit Miss Lana." John B said from down the hall.

"So much for breakfast." JJ laughed.