☁️

this isnt smut but its fluff so enjoy🙏🏼

steve, eddie, and robin were on their way to vickies birthday party, where they were going to help robin confess to vickie.

once they arrived, robin stuck by steve and eddie just to stall. she was nervous.

"robin, im sure youll be fine. even if she were to say no, she wouldnt stop being friends with you, dummy."
"but steve! she had a boyfriend for so long! what if she isnt into girls?"
"what if shes into both?"

now that was something robin didnt think about. ever.

the 3 went inside, and the first thing vickie did was run to robin.

"oh robin! i missed you so much!! how've you been?"
"ive been doing great recently, other than not being able to sleep, how have you been managing?"
"much, much better with you here."

steve and eddie ran off to go be wingmen from afar. vickie was totally into her! how did robin not notice?

steve texted robin

you should start a conversation. something simple. ask about her interests, possibly admit a small crush

now why on earth would i do that??

robin shes 100% into you. embrace it or you'll lose her.

okay. ill see try

good cause it wasnt really a question.

"so?? whatd she say?"
"she said she'll try. we should go watch"

with vickie and robin

"so uhh, you have any new hobbies lately?"
"oh yes! ive been into cooking simple food recently, how about you?"
"i havent got any new hobbies, but i do have a secret."
"oh do tell!"
"i... i have a crush."
"oooo, whose the lucky gal?"
"well.. shes really pretty. shes got short, ginger ha weir, and she plays clarinet in a marching band."
"hmmm. is it —?"
"no... not quite."

suddenly the realization hit vickie.

"oh gosh! is it... me?"
"... yes vickie, it is you.. i love you vickie, i have never met a girl so pretty, talented, and kind but you.. you have changed my life in these past few months."

vickie stayed quiet for a few moments but she still had something to say.

"robin. i love you too. i dated dan because i couldn't get over my love for you."

"YESSSSS!! she did it eddie!!"
"im so proud of her"

everybody needs friends like steve and eddie in their lives.

sorry the chapter is so short and took over a year to come out😭😭