☁️/🍋 (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL)

Steve

Halloween is coming up and I don't know what to wear. Eddie said he wanted to match but he doesn't know what to be either. Robin and Vickie are going to match too but they have an idea. I think they said they're going to be Mario and Luigi. What if we match them as princess Peach and princess Daisy? I'll ask to see if it's okay.

Over phone

Hey Robin?

Yeah?

Are you okay with it if Eddie and I wear princess Peach and Daisy for Halloween to match you guys?

OMG THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN! I'm telling Vickie she would just adore this idea! Also yes I am okay with it.

Okay great, I'll ask Eddie if he's cool with it.

You should totally be Peach!

Whatever only if Eddie wants to be them for Halloween.

Okay bye dingus

Bye Robin

Off the phone

(!!BTW ROBIN IS AT SOME SORT OF HALLOWEEN FESTIVAL WITH VICKIE AND IM SORRY I DIDNT MAKE A CHAPTER ON THEM FINALLY GETTING TOGETHER!!)

Well I guess she liked that idea. Alright now to ask Eddie if he wants to do it.

"Hey Eddie?!"
"What!"
"Do you wanna be princess Peach and Daisy for Halloween or something else?"
I asked him that while walking towards our bedroom.
"That would be pretty cool huh pretty boy?"
"I thought so, I asked Robin and she said Vickie would love the idea and to go with it"
"Well if their okay with it then yeah let's do it"
"Robin said I had to be Peach"
"Well I guess I don't need a wig then"

3rd person

As the 2 boys started to laugh at Eddies remark when they heard Eddie's phone ring.

"Hey Eddie! Whatcha doing?"
"Oh hey Nancy, nothing much just getting Steve and I's Halloween costumes. Wby?"
"I was gonna ask if I should as Jonathan out again"
"Haven't you guys broken up like twice already?"
"Yeah but I dunno there's this weird feeling I get and I get butterflies when I feel it"
"Okay well if he's really that much to you then whatever ask him out I don't care"
"Well okay bye Eddie!"
"Bye Nancy"

Off the phone

"Eddie who was that?"
"Just Nancy asking if she should ask Jonathan out for the 3rd time"
"She never gives up on that man does she?"
"I guess not"

The day of Halloween

Steve and Eddie get ready to go shopping for their costumes somewhere in Hawkins.

"Eddie?"
"Yes sweetheart?"
"Is this something you really want to do?"
"Yeah why?"
"I don't know I just feel like I forcing you into something you don't wanna do"
"Why would you be forcing me? I mean yeah you came up with the idea but I'm quite happy to be able to match with someone on Halloween"
"I love you Eddie"
"Love you too pretty boy"

Eddie was driving the car they bought together a few weeks before moving in together. (it's a toyota)
They were glad to have a newer, better car just because Steve's car was not in best conditions after the whole vecna thing. (yes eddie survived without a scratch and nobody was harmed)

At the store

"Hello! Let me know if you need help finding anything!"
"Yes please, uh do you guys have princess Daisy and Peach costumes in stock?"
"Yes we do, right this way"

"Over here please."
The two followed the kind lady and found their costumes.
"I see you guys are shopping for your girlfriend's I presume? We have other costumes in stock for men if you'd like"
"Oh no these are actually for us!"
"Oh how cute! Let me guess.. You the one who is tall and has curly hair is gonna be Daisy?"
"Correct"
"Well let's get you guys checked out then!"