"my mom." she mumbled, fidgeting with the bracelet she made for darrian on his wrist. "do you wanna talk about it? or.." darrian trailed off. he wasn't good at comforting people at all. if it was anyone else he would just shrug them off or tell them to simply shut the fuck up.

but he was willing to do anything to make the girl that was in front of him happy. celeste shook her head slightly she couldn't even think about it without crying and she sure as hell wasn't ready to talk about it yet. at least.

darrian nodded his head and interlocked there fingers, "go take a shower i'll wait for you then we could do whatever you want. how that sound?" he suggested in which celeste nodded and slid of his lap and made her way out her room to the bathroom.

when celeste was walking in the hallways she saw her dad coming out of his room with a angry expression painted on his face. that was until he saw his daughter and his face expression softened.

"cel cel, i'm sorry." he embraced her in a hug which she returned just as tight.

"i'm sorry i─pa i don't wanna talk about it. im sorry." celeste had this thing when something happened she would simply ignore it until it went away. it wasn't a good trait but she couldn't help herself.

"oh ok, that's okay." he breathed out trying to think of something to bring up until she in the bathroom then never come out of her room.

"i see you got a lil friend in your room, hm? is that the one you been blabbin about non stop?" he wiggled his eyebrows making celeste blush and scrunch her nose up so it didn't show that much but it probably did.

"bye dad," she walked into her bathroom with her dad snickering behind her knowing she had feelings for the boy, "love you, i'll be in my room for when you wanna talk." he yelled before he heard the door click.

celeste nodded and smiled even though he couldn't see it. she was gonna pick up her toothbrush to brush her teeth until she saw her reflection and she stiffed at it.

her usual smooth skin seemed like freshly wet like she had filled a pot of water and spilled it over head. her dried out tear stains made her look dirty and she wanted to call her self dramatic since why was she crying now?

if she could call this whole incident one word it would be embarrassing. celeste let out a sigh before she felt her eye began to water again and turned on the faucet water to brush her teeth.

when she was done she pulled out her airpods she left in the bathroom a couple days ago in stuffed it inside her ears, she took her phone from her hoodie pocket and shuffled on her playlist.

when she took of her clothes, the song "trigger protection mantra" by jhene aiko played in her ears making her tense muscles soothe down a little.

when she stepped in the shower she took her braids out the bonnet she had it in and pulled shower cap in it then pulled the bonnet back on.

the lightskin girl grabbed the coconut scented lotion and rubbing it over her body. she felt the sizzling warm water touch her water as she tries not to close her eyes because when she did all that came up to her mind was memories flooding with her and scarlett.

when she finished her shower she threw on the extra sweatpants she always left in her drawers and pulled a oversized shirt over her head. she grabbed her lotion that was stood up on the wooden shelf under the mirror.

she did her routine slowly but surely finished, she then took the airpods out of her ears and shoved it in her pocket.

celeste left the bathroom walked to her room. she noticed that darrian had made up the messed up bed that they slept and moved around in there sleep.

she also smelled something that smelled like food. she turned around to see that darrian had ordered chick-fil-a. "darri. i love ya so much." she blurted out as she walked over to sit next to him on the bed.

he smiled while he pulled out the food from the plastic bag, "you best know i love you more." he replied making eye contact with celeste's eyes who brightened when she saw the food.

celeste started eating the food while darrian just talked about random things to distract her, which worked.

F SPEAKS 💫

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTE─── if you couldn't tell i am half asleep writing this chapter , that's why it sucks dick .. i just really wanted to give u guys this chapter since the last one was madd rushed .