"Not very far really," Harry sighed.

"Well the food..." Carina started to say.

"All sorted," Gregory said quickly.

"Really?" Harry, Carina and Marcus said at the same time.

"Yes, i wanted it to be a surprise, Keith is going to cater for us, and he is going to plan the menu if we said the dietary needs for anyone with allergies," Grgeory said a little nervously.

"Really?!" Harry beamed.

"Yes is that ok?" Gregory double checked even though Harry's smile said it all.

"You are so romantic!" Harry laughed turning and pressing a sweet kiss to Gregory's lips. "His restaurant was our first date! Of course its ok that he caters for us! His food is amazing too,"

"Are you sure that is what you want to go fo..."

"Yes!" Harry and Gregory firmly interupted Hermione.

"Fine," She huffed shuffling a set of papers underneath the pile in front of her.

"We do need advise on the music though," Gregory offered. "We have our first dance sorted, but the rest of the music we are struggling. We want lighter music for while we are eating, and then for the evening dance we want a mixture of fun and traditional dancing,"

"We can work with that!" Hermione, Carina and Marcus each drew out a list making Harry eye Gregory, silently asking if they could run for it. Draco and Ron were both edging back from the table.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm going to die, this is the most dangerous thing I have ever seen, you can not expect me to risk my life!" Draco rambled as he stared wide eyed at the structure in front of him.

"Don't be so dramatic Draco! It looks fun!" Marcus beamed hurrying over to the rollarcoaster and climbing into the cart with a speed that impressed Harry. Grinning Harry hurried over as well holding tightly onto Gregory's hand and tugging the wide eyed man behind him. His brave fiance grabbing his nephew and forcefully dragging him along too.

"Harry this really does not look safe!" Gregory gulped as the thin metal bar fell over their laps, the only thing holding them into the car.

"Harry I have to agree!" Ron coughed gripping onto the front of the car.

"Honestly Ron, you fly around hundreds of feet in the air on a thing stick with nothing holding you in place and going at stupid speeds, and you are worried about this?!" Hermione rolled her eyes. Three pairs of eyes widened as the roller coaster started moving forwards.

"Yes! Have a bit of fun!" Carina chuckled leaning over the side as they started climbing the track.

"Grandmother, sit back in the cart!" Draco pleaded grabbing for her.

"This is interesting," Lucius coughed, peering nervously over the side.

"Its going to get good in a minute!" Hermione said excitedly as they got the top of the track.

"Why are we stopping, has something gone wrong?" Gregory asked worried.

"Nope, nothing is wrong, its for the anticipation, but I would sit back," Harry grinned.

Harry, Hermione, Carina and Marcus were all laughing gripping their sides as they walked away from the roller coaster, Gregory, Draco, Ron and Lucius had screamed their way right around the track, holding onto the bar in front of them for dear life, though Hermione and Harry were also laughing at the fact that Marcus and Carina had gone around with their arms up in the air copying the muggles and laughing the whole time.