#69

Ooh, 69. perfect number. Anyways, I wanna tell ya'll sum'thin'...

This is a gross thing I'm finna tell you, so read at your own risk... And spoilers too. Like, spoilers for the very end of the ACOT book...

on page 623 in ACOT, Tedros puts the lion locket in his mouth like he did all those times as a baby. But now, it opened, and he felt a smooth metal thing go into his mouth. A Storian ring. He then proceeded to fricking KISS AGATHA WITH A RING IN HIS MOUTH! LIKE, SHE COULDA CHOKED!!!! AND TO MAKE MATTERS F*CKING WORSE, HE SLID THE RING FROM INSIDE HIS MOUTH INTO HERS!!! LIKE IMAGINE THE F*CKING GERMS THAT WOULD GO INTO- ugh. Then Agatha took the ring outta her mouth and gave it to Tedros. Like, I know ya'll mouths and breath and saliva(ew) taste very good (more ew), but, like, don't you feel the gross, wet, slobbery saliva? And, to make matters even more worse, Tedros fucking put the ring on his finger. Like, do you not feel the the wet, slobbery texture on the ring, like, you didn't even clean it! I know ya'll are love birds, but seriously. At least have some fucking dignity. 

Soman... You did a great job absolutely murderin' me. I mean, you have enough kissy-missy scenes in yo books, especially with all the details of the kiss... But you literally had to add that in?? Man, damn.