♡19♡

Finally, a day that was long awaited in Luz Noceda's life.

"RAEDA WEDDING!"

Yes, Luz yelled in excitement as soon as she shut off her alarm. Amity quickly sits up in shock, before groaning. "I'm going back to bed."

"But Ams! Today's the day!" I've been waiting nine YEARS for this!"

"Luz, it's 8 am. You've waited nine years, a few more hours won't kill you."

Luz scrambles out of bed. "Fine. I'm going to go make breakfast for myself, and I guess you just won't get any."

Of course, Luz was going to bring the breakfast to Amity if she wasn't out of bed by the time it was done, but Amity didn't need to know that yet.

Luz is pulled from her thoughts when she hears light knocking on the front door. She rushes to answer.

"King!" She says, as the small demon jumps into her arms.

"It's today! It's TODAY!" King cheers, climbing onto Luz's shoulder. Luz chuckles. "Someone's excited."

"YES! Eda's been taking SOOOOOO long. But it's finally happening!" King cheers again. Luz notices the small backpack he left in the doorway. "Oh, you already brought your overnight bag."

"Yeah. Now we can finally have our sleepover!"

"i'M hErE tOo, HoOt HoOt." Hooty says, appearing out of a small house-shaped backpack.

"Gah! Jeez, you scared me!" Luz says setting King down. "Alright. I'm making pancakes for breakfast. You two make yourselves at home."

King takes port-a-hooty while Luz takes the other bag, the three making their way into the home.

"Now, I'll be in the kitchen. You guys are welcome to do whatever just please don't wake Amity."

"Too late..."

Luz looks over to the doorway, where her wife stood rubbing her eyes.

"Ah, good morning, mi amor. I didn't realize you were still up."

"I heard the owl tube in the house. What's going on?"

"Oh, right. King is spending a few nights here." Luz says. Amity blinks. "Huh? Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I did. You were half asleep when I told you, but I did tell you."

Amity rolls her eyes playfully. "What about the other one?"

Luz snickers. "He's just here for the morning. After the ceremony, he's going back to Lilith's place. And after about 3 days or so, Gwen and Dell are gonna come get King."

"So revel in my glory while you can." King adds. Amity chuckles. "Do you need help making breakfast? I know he gets impatient."

"Hey!"

"No, I got it." Luz says, before leaning into Amity's ear and whispering, "But maybe you could distract him while I do it so he doesn't complain?"

Amity nods. "I got you, Boo."

Luz leaves a kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you so much, Sweet Potato. Breakfast will be ready soon."

~45 minutes later~

Once a place at the table was set for King, and a plate of pancakes in front of him, there was no reasoning with him as he began shoving pancakes into his mouth. Luz and Amity watch, smiling to themselves, before Luz remembers what she was supposed to have done days ago.