Chapter 13: Getting Deja Vu

Hampton Court Palace

Charles and Alexandra made it back to Hampton Court. Suddenly Stefano and Isabella ran up towards them and gave them a big hug "Stefano and Isabella don't run off like that and scare me," Catherine said breathing heavily. Alexandra looks at her children "Were you two good for your Godmother Catherine," she asks them and they nod their heads yes. Alexandra hugs her children "The King," said the announcer everyone bowed to Henry "Sweet cousin and Charles welcome back I have some news,"Henry said looking at them with a smile. Then Stefano and Isabella ran back to Catherine and went inside. Henry, Alexandra and Charles walk into Henry's room "So King Francis of France wants to meet me," he said then Alexandra started to laugh.
Henry looked at Alexandra "What's so funny Alex," Henry asks her. Alexandra looks at her cousin "Henry you know Francis is scared to meet me in person," Alexandra said to Henry. Then Henry asks "Why is he scared of you," he asks her then Alexandra looks back at Henry "Henry the King of France is afraid of me because he's afraid that his son won't be happy with my daughter Catherine," Alexandra said and walks inside with Cassandra and Mary behind her.

Charles and Henry watch her walk away "Charles my friend you're a lucky man to have married my cousin Alexandra," Henry said with a smile and Charles started to smile "Thank you your majesty I hope we stay together forever until we leave this worl...

Charles and Henry watch her walk away "Charles my friend you're a lucky man to have married my cousin Alexandra," Henry said with a smile and Charles started to smile "Thank you your majesty I hope we stay together forever until we leave this world," Charles said and follows his wife.
Charles finds Alexandra reading the book that he asked Margaret to give to her "There you are Charles," Alexandra said with a smile. "Who gave you that book my love it looks familiar to me and who gave you that note," Charles asks Alexandra, then Alexandra tells Charles every thing and reads the note to Charles "Your beauty is heavenly I can't take my eyes off you. If you and I we're gods in a previous life you would be Venus and I would be Mars," Alexandra said while reading suddenly she hears Charles voice saying the rest of the note "I know you're married to someone else and so I'll be married to someone. But if some day if we ever meet in person my prayers would be answered to see your beautiful face. From CB," Charles said looking at a shocked Alexandra "You wrote this note this beautiful note oh Charles," Alexandra said getting up from her chair and hugging Charles.