Chapter 7: The Lion Vs the Falcon

Two days until the wedding

Alexandra was sitting in her room with her two sisters in laws and daughter-in-law. Alexandra looks at Tatiana and asks her about Dante and Catherine "They're doing great Lady Mother Dante hired an artist to make a statue of Lord Father Lorenzo to put in the family villa and Catherine is nervous about going to France," Tatiana said. Alexandra smiles at the news of her children in Italy.

Diana sighs "That Boleyn girl shows no respect to you Alexandra except her sister Mary who is your lady-in-waiting," Diana said and smiles at Mary Boleyn

Diana sighs "That Boleyn girl shows no respect to you Alexandra except her sister Mary who is your lady-in-waiting," Diana said and smiles at Mary Boleyn. "Please forgive my sister your Grace I was once the king's mistress but no longer I'm a married woman and a lady in waiting to Lady Alexandra," Mary said and Madeleine holds Mary's hand and smiles.
Later that day Alexandra and Tatiana were walking around the palace grounds. When Tatiana spotted Thomas and George Boleyn "Your Grace can we talk and who is this," Thomas Boleyn said and Alexandra rolls her eyes "I'm Tatiana Sforza-de' Medici Duchess of Florence my Mother in Law told me all about you Boleyn's how you're disrespectful to the Duke of Suffolk and my Mother in law also no you will not be talking to my mother in law good day gentleman," Tatiana said and the lady's continue with their walk.