He watched her every move.Dee admired the beautiful woman that's sitting on his lap and he continued to stare a hole in her face.

Sage got the feeling that someone was staring at her and she already knew who it was, she didn't wanna look up because Dee made her soooo nervous.

She finally got the courage to look up at him and he grabbed her by her neck and pulled her face closer to his and mumbled loud enough for her to hear "you so beautiful ma" he told her.

Sage blushed and tried to look away but he had a tight grip around her. "Thank you love" she responded. De'Landon pulled her into a strong lustful kiss.

It was nothing but sexual tension between the two.The tension was REALL strong too.

Sage started grinding on Dee's lower body to get him going.

"Chill ma, Ian doing dhet witchu rn, just wait Igh ?"

She rolled her eyes because she was getting aroused,  she felt like he was playing with her and she was sexually frustrated.

"Loose da attitude ma" he told her cupping her coochie with his hand. Sage instantly gasped and looked at him with her eyes wide open. He instantly felt how wet she was.

De'Landon smirked and moved his hand inside of her shorts and pulled her thin underwear to the side and started rubbing his fingers in between her slit.

Marie body flinched and she bit her lip staying quiet. She laid her head on his shoulder as he stuck one finger inside of her and started pumping in and out of her.

Sagé instantly started moaning lowly but it got louder as De'Landon added another finger and he moved his fingers in a cmere motion and sped up his pace.

"Sh-shit" Sage moaned out

De'Landon started going even faster hitting her spot

"Watch dhet mouf " he told her

"O-okay, oouu I'm-"she cut her self off by going into shock and rolling her eyes to the back of her head and she started riding his fingers in a circular motion and moaned loudly

"Look at me" he told her slowing down

She sat up and looked at him and he started going faster and faster and she moaned loudly and he started rubbing her clit with his thumb.

He stared into her eyes as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she started leaking cum on his fingers.

Suddenly the heard someone unlocking the front door and Dee didn't budge he kept his fingers inside of her and she tried to get off of him.

"Stop" he told her sternly gripping her waist

She stopped and he took his fingers out of her and put them in her mouth. She sucked his fingers clean and then brought her into another long kiss.

Skeeta walked through the door going into the living room

"Igh na" he told them closing his eyes

Sage giggled a little getting off of Dee and walked into her room with a little limp

Dee sat there smirking and he got up going in hr kitchen going to wash his hands and to go back in the living room and dapped Skeeta up.

"I see you back around, yal coo na ?" Skeeta asked him

"Sum like dhet, she tol me she ain't forgive me yet, but we gon take it slow" he told him shrugging

"It's betta den nun man" Skeeta replied sitting on the couch getting ready to play his game

———————————————————————————

Y'all I do not like this chapter

But what are y'all thoughts ???

I only posted because my cousin told me too😭😭

pimpdaddyjessie