𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Start from the beginning

"What? But I have to work," he said, not knowing what San actually wanted him to do. San moved closer again and rested his forehead against Wooyoung's. "Please." he whispered. "Please stay with me today." Wooyoung opened his eyes again and San looked at him.

"Let's go somewhere and come back tomorrow." Again Wooyoung looked confused. "Go somewhere?"
San nodded. "Please just for today. I beg you, just one day." Wooyoung was so overwhelmed by San.
"Say you're sick or something and go with me to another hotel."

Wooyoung wondered if San was serious, but he seemed to really mean it. "Another hotel? But why?" asked Wooyoung curiously.

"I just don't like the feeling in this hotel and I want to be alone with you. I don't want to see my parents." Wooyoung slowly understood what San meant. "Please Woo. Just one day, we can come back tomorrow."

Wooyoung couldn't help but give in. He would do anything for San, and if he wanted to go somewhere else, he would follow him.

Wooyoung nodded.
"Okay, then let's go." San's eyes lit up. "I'll go to my apartment and get some stuff, then I'll be back, okay?" Wooyoung nodded again.
"But what if your parents see you? What will you say then?"
San patted Wooyoung's head.
"Don't worry, they have a meeting until the afternoon. They won't come looking for me until then."

"Are you sure?" San nodded, trying to reassure Wooyoung. "I'll hurry, okay." San stood up and Wooyoung did the same.

Before San stood up, he scooted closer to Wooyoung and gave him a kiss. Wooyoung just embraced him and then watched San get dressed and then walk out of the room.

Wooyoung sat in his bed perplexed, not understanding what had happened. Then he finally got up and looked for something to wear. After that, he rushed to the bathroom to pack his things. He looked in the mirror and realized what he actually looked like. "Gosh," he said, staring at his dark circles under his eyes. He decided to pack some makeup, too.

After he finished in the bath, he went back outside and packed his bag. Then he grabbed his phone and sent a message to one of the head waiters at the restaurant that he was sick.
He wanted to text Yeosang too, but he didn't have time because there was already a knock on his door.

He threw away his phone and went to the door to open it for San. San had a bag in his hand and rushed into Wooyoung's room. He was wearing a hat and a mask. He also had a hat and mask in his hand, which he then handed to Wooyoung. "Put this on," he said. Wooyoung did as he said and then picked up his bag from the bed. "Can we go?" San asked, and Wooyoung nodded. He took his room card and together they left his room.

As they walked down the stairs, Wooyoung felt like they were doing something illegal. He smiled into his mask because San held his hand and didn't let go of it even when they walked through the entrance area and people saw them.

A cab was already parked in front of the entrance and Wooyoung and San got in. Then the car drove away.

"Where are we going?" asked Wooyoung while driving. San was still holding his hand. "I found a hotel outside of Seoul. It's really nice." Wooyoung nodded. And looked at their hands.

San noticed and stroked Wooyoung's hand with his thumb. Wooyoung looked up again and gave San a smile. Then he looked outside. Everything just didn't feel real.

He was going who knows where with a man he hadn't liked a past weeks ago, leaving his work and everything behind. He was probably crazy, right?

.....

Two hours later, they finally arrived at the hotel San had told them about. San gave the driver money, then they got out of the car and walked to the hotel.