---

"You drove so good today. I hope you know that! Remember when I said I believe in you?" I said to Ollie when we reached our hotel room after watching the F1 race.

"Yeah but I could have driven better." Ollie said in a depressive tone.

"Ollie, come here." I said to him but walk to him actually.

"Look you have 8 other races where you can win. If you are going to react like this already at the first weekend, I think you choose the wrong sport my love." I said and laughed as I said the last part but Ollie didn't find it quite funny.

"Relaxx I'm just joking. You aced your first ever F3 race. Nearly a P1 on your debut race. The only people who managed to do that are now in Formula 1 or somewhere else living their dreams they painted in their mind since they were children." I say looking at Ollie.

"Can I kiss you?"

"what?"

"Sorry I shouldn't have said that." Ollie said quickly and tried to walk away.

But before he could I grabbed him and kissed him on the lips. So thats how the lips I stare at all the time taste.

We part after we heard someone at the door. "Adriana? Ollie?"

I opened the door and saw Paul standing at the door.

"Adriana, is your flight the same time as ours or some time else?"

"Well let me look." I say walking over to the table and looking at Ollies ticket and mine. "No, mines earlier than your flight."

"Okay, good to know. Are you guys coming to the restaurant with us? Kinda celebrating the successful weekend."

"Of course we are!" I walk over to Ollie and raise his arm. "We got to celebrate dear mister Oliver Bearman to his successful debut."

---

"HEY RIA!!" Ollie shouted for me to come to him.

"Yeah?"

"The camera was running. But I think it had like the warning 'no memory left' on it."

He gave me the camera and I realised why it was running it the first place.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to show you the pictures I took today. Must have clicked on the record button and forgotten about it." I say as I was about to delete the 3 hour long recording of nothing but I stopped imidiatly. "No way?"

"What?! What happend? Did it not save anything?" Ollie came to me and looked on the small camera screen.

"Omg, that's beautiful." I say and laugh as the video keeps playing.

"I can't believe the camera was positioned that well." Ollie said and took the camera out of my hands to watch that clip again.

Me and Ollie sharing our first kiss together.

The camera recorded everything me and Ollie said and then THE KISS.

---

Monday, 21st March 2022

Bahrain

Ollie's POV

I felt how someone kissed my forehead and my eyes fluttered open.

"Ria?"

"Yeah, I need to go to the airport." She says and I look at my phone to look at the time.

"So early?" I say sitting up.

"Yeah but it was the only flight that flew to Austria today.

She said and I stood up to hug her.

"I'm going to miss you, Ria."

"I'm going to miss you too Ollie." She said and we looked at each other.

"Oh fuck it." Ria said and kissed me. I kiss her back and smile into the kiss.

"What's so funny?" She asked as we pulled away.

"Our second kiss was literally a goodbye kiss."

"Really? That's what you think about right now?" She said laughing.

"When will we see each other again?"

"Either in two weeks or later ." She answered

"OR LATER?!" I asked her loudly.

"Yeah, I can't come to the Imola GP because I have an important exam which I can't miss."

"What about the other races?"

"Come on, it won't even be that long because easter holidays are in like two weeks and I always come to Italy on my easter breaks."

"Okay, I can live with that." I looked at her. "Gosh you are so beautiful."

"You're the first guy to ever say that to me. Well guys that are my age."

"And I am glad I was the first one." I hugged and kissed her one last time.

"Goodbye Ria, I will miss you."

"Goodbye Ollie, remember I believe in you."

A/n

There will be Adrianas backstory instead of the insta chapter, just for your information:)
My ass hurts as I write this because I sat in the same position for over too many minutes. Anyways I just wanted to add Charles because he is an Icon and he is the moment. Oh and just imagine they had bahrain on the 2020 calendar. You know, for the pinky accident to make sense. THEY KISSED AND ITS ON VIDEO. hopefully nothing bad happens with the video..................Anyways just so you know Ria will not attend Imola, Silverstone and maybe Barcelona but I'm not so sure about that one.

1430 words