Eddie Munson

Imagine: You, Eddie, Steve, Nancy, and Robin all go to the upside down to try and stop Vecna with the use of Eleven's powers from your world and you get got by vecna, where you end up dying in Eddie's arms.

"Y/n, your next. Jump through, We'll catch you." Robin said as I nodded and jumped through the gate to the upside down. The first pair of hands I felt were Eddie's as he caught me.

"Okay, Nancy. We're ready when you are." I said as Nancy jumped down and landed in Robins arms. Robin's face turned a bright pink and I smirked as Robin stuck her tounge out at me. I smiled as we all came up with a plan on how we were going to take down Vecna. We came to a final decision that I would be used as bait for Vecna and everyone else would attack him. No one liked the idea but it was the only real plan we had so we used it. Eddie especially didn't like it.

"Are you joking?! We're not using Y/n as bait. No way in hell." Eddie protested. I looked at him and smiled.

"Eddie, it's the only idea we have that could even have a shot at working. I know you don't like it but you have to trust me on this okay? I'll be okay." Eddie shook his head and I sighed.

"What if I don't get to you in time and you die? I can't live with the fact that you could die here." I looked at Eddie and cupped his face in my hands.

"Eddie. I know your terrified you'll lose me but you need to stay positive ok? I'll be okay. I have you and everyone else watching my back. It'll be okay." I said kissing Eddie on the forehead and then on his lips. "I love you Eddie. Now lets go kick some Vecna ass hm?" Eddie nodded as you let go of his face and started to walk out of Eddie's trailer in the upside down. I could tell that Eddie's hands were shaking and so I took his hand in mine to calm him down. I began rubbing the back of his hand with my thumb, slowly calming him down. He looked at me and I could see the pain in his eyes. I looked at him with a soft smile and continued to try and calm Eddie down. "Eds, I'll be okay, I know you and everyone else will protect me."

Once everyone was in place the plan began to take action. Eddie refused to leave my side as I held on to a lantern to find Vecna.

"Come on asshole, I'm here. No music nothing." Suddenly my lantern dimmed down to it's normal brightness. Eddie looked at me and I shook my head. I sat down and waited. Eddie pulled out a notepad and began to write on it.

You ok?

I pulled out my notepad and began writing back.

Doing as best as I can be. I'm glad your here.

Eddie smiled and began writing again.

movie night tomorrow?

I smiled and began to write again.

I'd love that.

Suddenly I didn't see Eddie anymore and it was dark.

"Eddie?! Eddie where are you?!" I cried looking for him.

"Eddie can't help you Y/n. Just accept it and join me." Suddenly I wad brought to my favorite memory. It was when Eddie and I had gone to support the six nuggets that Steve had basically adopted, at their dance when the two of us ended up dancing too. The only thing that was missing was Eddie. Suddenly I saw Eleven using her powers on Vecna.

Eddie-

"Y/n? Shit!! Y/n!!" I screamed as she began to float in the air. "Y/n come on snap out of it!! Y/n please!!" I tried to pull y/n down to the ground but I had no luck. Suddenly y/n's bones began to twitch before they began to snap. "Y/N!!!! Come on baby, you gotta snap out of it!! please!! I can't lose you!!" I cried before I began to sing her favorite song. "Tonight, I want to give it all to you. In the darkness, there's so much I want to do and tonight, I want to lay it at your feet. Cause girl I was made for you and girl you were made for me." When my singing didn't do anything I began to sob. "Fuck!! this is why I didn't want you as bait..." The rest of y/n's bones began to crack and I desperately tried to pull her out of the air till her eyes started to bleed and she dropped to the ground. "Y/n!! Oh my god baby, please be okay."

"E-Eddie? I can't- I can't see anything...I'm scared."

"Y/n.. oh my god...I'm here. It's gonna be okay, I promise."

"I don't want to die...please I'm not ready! please don't let me die, I'm scared." Y/n panicked as she cried in my arms. Suddenly she began to close her eyes.

"Y/n? Hey no. stay with me please!!" when I didn't get an answer I screamed for Steve, my best friend. "STEVE HELP!!!!" As soon as I screamed he came barreling through the door. He saw my broken expression and y/n laying in my arms. I didn't know if she was dead or alive and it scared the absolute hell out of me. "It wasn't supposed to be like this...she was supposed to get out. FUCK!!! I knew this was a bad idea....." I cried as Steve came to comfort me. I held y/n's presumably dead body in my arms as I rocked back and forth, cradling her face in my hands as I sobbed. " I never got to tell her I loved her too....Steve.....She's dead isn't she....."

"I'm so sorry eds....she....Fuck...." Just hearing that nickname caused me more pain and I hated it. y/n was the love of my life and I wanted to marry her. Start a life with her.

"We need to leave....I'm taking her body with me. I want to have a proper burial and funeral for her...." Steve nodded as we met up with the group.

"Oh shit....I'm sorry Eddie..." Robin said empathetically, giving me a side hug with a squeeze on the shoulder.

"Lets just get the fuck out of here." I said sadly as we all got out of the upside down.

Once we had explained what had happened to everyone we began the funeral and I was the last one to speak.

"Y/n....was the absolute most badass person I knew...I was lucky to meet her, let alone be a part of her beautiful unique world. I wanted to marry her....I was planning on asking her yesterday...y/n showed me that its okay to be vulnerable and scared. I will always miss her crazy sense of humor, her touch and the way she made me feel. She will forever be my lover. I love you y/n...forever and always with you." I said sobbing halfway through. It hurt like hell to think that I would be living my life without her but I know that she would want me to be happy. "I'm gonna miss you Y/n...I love you so much."