eddie munson

Imagine: walking in on Eddie playing guitar and singing along to the song

You had just gotten back to Eddies trailer after being at work for 10 plus hours and you could hear a faint guitar riff playing. Smiling, you headed into his trailer and quietly closed the door, heading towards his room, basically following the sound of music. You got to the doorway and saw Eddie lost in his own world of metal as he played the intro to your favorite heavy metal song. You smiled happily as he continued to play, not yet noticing that you were standing behind him. When it got to your favorite part of the song you started to sing along. At first Eddie couldn't hear you, but when you got to your favorite part of the song, you began to belt the lyrics. Hearing your voice, Eddie turned around and sighed.
"Geeze y/n, how long have you been standing there?"
        "Long enough to hear you play my song, it was amazing love." You said smiling as Eddie set his guitar down before he embraced you in a tight hug.
"How was your day, sweetheart?" Eddie asked as he picked you up.
    "Long. Did you have fun at Hellfire?" You asked as Eddie took you to his bed and set you down on the edge of it.
"Mhm, Henderson wanted to say hi."
     "Of course he did. I'm not surprised. That kid is like a little brother to me." You said pulling Eddie in between your legs.
"I missed you today, you should come to the next hellfire campaign." Eddie said smiling as he moved to lay on the bed with you.
    "I'd like that. It sounds like a lot of fun and I'd get to spend time with you." You said resting your head on Eddie's chest. He smiled at you and wrapped his arms around your back while he played with you hair.
"Great, the next campaign is the day after tomorrow. If you wanted even, I could teach you how to play if you wanted. For right now we should get ready for bed, I'm fuckin tired and I'm sure you are too. You want to be little spoon or big spoon?" Eddie asked you as you pulled him into bed with you.

"No spoons tonight, just lay your head on my chest tonight. You deserve hugs and cuddles too." you said humming as Eddie took his shirt off and lay in bed with you in only his boxers. You were still in one of his larger hoodies and a pair of sweats when you stole his Metallica shirt and put it in your horde of his clothes. He looked at you and you giggled. "Yes?" you asked as you looked at Eddie with an innocent smile.

"Nothing, your just adorable as hell. How the hell did I get so lucky..." You smiled at Eddie and kissed him on the nose.

"Your cute." You said making Eddie blush and smile softly.

"Your gorgeous y/n." Eddie mumbled sleepily as he slowly began to dose off. You smiled as he eventually fell asleep and tightened his grip on you. Shortly after he had fallen asleep you fell asleep too.

"Goodnight Eds, I love you."