Part 2

All my life I was taught only to serve the ones in charge of me. I never had a choice of what I wanted. Each day I would be woken up and taken to the bathroom before being harshly scrubbed in the tub. The women tied my hair back tightly in a ponytail and shoved me into the clothes chosen for me.

Once they finished I was taken downstairs for breakfast where I would eat with the other girls. Only today, things were different.

Once I was seated I looked around to see our master watching at the head of the table. Between us there were empty chairs.

I looked to my friend Olivia and she gave me a slight shrug.

None of us knew what was happening.

Just then the door opened and three boys were shown into the room by a butler.

Each of them took one of the empty chairs beside us.

I kept my eyes down but managed a quick glance up to meet the deep green eyes I had seen a few weeks ago.

A small spark lit up inside me and I quickly looked down again.

Then master began to speak and everyone looked at him.

"In three days we will be holding selections. Each of you will be paired up with one of these girls" He said to the boys motioning to us like we were mere trash.

"Tonight you will take a girl to your bedroom to pleasure you. However, she must stay virgin to ensure purity in selections. Tomorrow you will report to the elders so that you may prove your worth and loyalty."

Almost in unison the boys responded. "Yes sir."

They were all vampires and the thought of having to follow their orders terrified me.

"Eat!" Master yelled abruptly, making us all jump except the boys.

I hurriedly put a spoonful of oatmeal in my mouth.

"Good girls." He said smiling and sitting back in his chair.

When we finished he snapped his fingers and the maids rushed in to clear our plates.

We all sat in silence until a loud sound of breaking glass shattered across the floor.

Masters head looked over slowly and the girl knew what was to come.

He stood up and pushed his chair in before undoing his belt.

She just knelt down in the glass and waited for master to walk over.

Once he did he unleashed his rage on her, lashing her with the belt five times.

Then he rolled it up again and walked out of the room.

My heart went out to the girl who sat there sobbing and twitching as she moved to pick up glass.

Without thinking I stood up and began to help her. I could hear gasps from the other girls but I didn't care.

I knew what it was like to be treated this way.

Once all the glass was back on the tray I helped her up and walked with her to the kitchen.

"Thank you." She said as her lower lip trembled.

I pulled her into a small hug before saying my fair wells and wishing her luck.

As I rounded the corner to begin my journey to my room I was suddenly colliding with the wall.

My hands were pinned against the wall and I fought to get away before realizing who it was.

"What do you want?" I snapped a bit too harshly.

A glimmer of laughter crossed his green eyes before quickly fading.

"What we're you thinking?" He hissed.

I squirmed to get out of his grip but it was impossible.

My temper was slowly rising.

"What are you going to do beat me too? Because last I checked this place might control my every action but I can still think whatever the fuck I want." I tried again to get him off me.

He smirked at me before letting me go, causing me to fall to the ground.

"Asshole." I mumbled under my breath.

I looked up to see a smirk on his face before he turned and walked down the hall.

"I'll see you later." He said over his shoulder.

Great.