GEORGE AND LEE ARE ACTING EXTREMELY WEIRD. Weirder than usual. Instead of dragging Fred and Ebony off to prank someone, they told them that they were both busy and would have to hang out without them. Ebony is resting her back against the wall while waiting for Professor McGonagall to pass. 

"Minnie?" The woman stops and smiles at Ebony. "What did you and professor Dumbledore bet on?"

"Oh, you saw that." McGonagall replies, sounding almost disappointed. "Albus and I made a bet during your third year that you would end up dating one of the twins before graduation. I was right, Albus said you would be smarter than that."

"Ah." Ebony breathes out, a bit hurt. "Sounds like something I would do." 

"I'm happy for you, you deserve it." McGonagall continues her walk. Ebony shakes her head before a tap on her shoulder makes her turn around.

"Want to spend the day in the courtyard?" Fred asks, smiling down at her.

"I don't have a choice, do I?"

"Nope." He takes her hand and starts walking down the corridor with her while intertwining their fingers. "Weird how everyone believed it so easily, don't you think?" 

"Minnie said she made a bet with Professor Dumbledore saying we would end up dating before graduation. Do you believe that?" 

"Friends don't always have to date." Fred replies, sounding just as hurt as she had felt.

"Exactly, we are the proof of that." Ebony states.

"Yeah. We're doing this solemnly to make Derrick back away." Fred adds.

"Yes." They reach the courtyard where many students from different schools are sat around. Ebony and Fred sit down next to each other in one of the archways. 

"The weather is nice even though it's mid-autumn." Fred comments, looking at the tree which is covered in sunlight. 

"Right? It's that one day a year where the sun shines. We should enjoy it though, tomorrow we'll be stuck inside again." Fred picks a flower from the grass in front of them, it's a pretty red poppy. He turns to face her and brushes a strand of her hair behind her ear before placing the flower there. "You're good at this." Ebony says, looking into his warm brown eyes.

"Yeah, well. . . I'm supposed to be Hogwarts' playboy." Ebony lets go of a chuckle. "It's my first time being in a relationship. . . though it's fake." 

"How long are you planning on doing this for, Weasley?" Ebony asks him.

"For however long it takes to send the message across. And if we're actually going through with this, I'd like you to use pet-names on me." Ebony thinks back at Valentine's day last year and smirks. 

"Okay, Puddin' pants, whatever you want." 

"No, use a real one."

"That is a real one." Ebony argues back. Fred pushes her playfully. "Alright, alright. But it's not getting better than Wumby Dumby." Fred bursts out laughing at that one, completely losing it.

"Wumby Dumby?" He asks back, wheezing at the pet-name. "I knew you were new to relationships but damn." 

"Okay, stop laughing, Googlie bear." This sends him in another fit of giggles. 

"I can understand why they like each other." Ebony hears Ginny tell a friend of hers. "They make each other laugh like that all the time." Ebony can't prevent the little smile from appearing on her face at hearing her say that. Fred wipes his tears away. 

"Done laughing, you big goof?" Ebony asks him, Fred hums and faces her but immediately bursts out laughing again. "Do I have something on my face or something?" More giggles. "And you're back to Weasley." Even more giggles. "That's it." Ebony stands up and walks over to Ginny who is sitting on the ground next to a Ravenclaw girl. "May I?"