𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

Mulai dari awal

Even Pedri was surprised to see me, when he came to pick up me and Oriana

Even Pedri was surprised to see me, when he came to pick up me and Oriana. His eyes were staring at my outfit like he has never seen me in good clothes, then at my make up.

"The fuck did you do?", he asked me the moment he gained back his thoughts, "we are going to a football game, not a Victoria Secret show, bro".

"Pugsley", I placed my hand on his shoulder and I looked straight into his eyes, "how many times have I told you to never question me?".

"Never?", he replied.

"I'm telling you now. Get in the car and drive to that game. And you better step on the gas".

We all got in the car and I sat on the passenger seat, Oriana behind me. Before Pedri could even sit down i connect my phone to his car and I played "Tomorrow 2" by GloRilla and Cardi B. Pedri rolled his eyes. He hates, when I play these types of song.

Both me and Oriana started singing our hearts out, while Pedri is driving with a very annoyed expression on his face. I love pissing him off with the songs that he hates. And trust me, when I say both him and my brother hate Cardi and her nonsense.

As the car was getting closer and closer to the stadium I felt my heart beating faster. Okay, you can do it, Daniela, make this little bitch sorry for what he did, I encouraged myself in my mind and I put my sunglasses on. Then I put some lipgloss and I was ready to go.

I got out of the car. Oriana behind me with her bomb outfit and her sunglasses on, her hair on a bun and we look at each other nodding our heads. Pedri next to us looking at us with disapproval on his face.

I hold Oriana's hand for courage and we walk in the stadium with our VIP tickets. Pedri right behind us pretending like he's not with us and he doesn't know us. We walk to our section and the first thing I see is my brother and Nicola standing there talking to each other.

When they both saw us their eyes got wide open. My brother's jaw almost dislocated from his skull and Nicola just smiled. Oh, this cute smile that I love so much, I thought to myself.

"Daniela...you find ways to impress me each day of our lives", my brother rubbed his eyes and let out a deep sigh, "why the hell would you dress like that for a football game?".

"I think she looks amazing", Nicola added and gave me a sweet smile.

"See, older bro, we have some people here, who appreciate a woman's beauty", I gave my brother a cocky smirk and then turned to Nico, who was right in front of me, "best of luck today, win this for me..for us the fans, would ya?", I gave him an innocent smile.

"Anything for you...the fans", he smirked a little bit and I walk past him leaving both me and my brother behind.

Oriana and me just gave each other a look, and a small smile. Pedri had no idea what we were planning, but he went with it anyway. That's why he is my favourite friend. My ride or die.