Chapter 9

{watch video}

As I danced, I felt the happiest I've ever been before. Ironic, I know with the nam Although I forgot a few parts, I felt like my dance went great!

"Maddie?" I'm greeted to when I walked off stage. Searching for the speaker, I noticed Brynn standing a few feet away from me. "I didn't know you had a solo!"

"Um, well I didn't have a solo before," I informed Brynn.

"You were great!" she congratulated as she hugged me.

"Thanks," I answered. "Did you dance already?"

"Nope, I'm after this girl," she pointed to the girl dancing onstage.

"What's your song called?" I wondered.

"It's called Breathe," she responded, "It's probably my favorite solo yet!"

"Good luck! You'll do great," I reassured her.

"Thanks!" Brynn beamed. I watched as Brynn walked closer to the stage. Staying backstage to watch Brynn's dance, I noticed the girl onstage stumble. Thankfully for her, she came back up right away.

The girl onstage finished her dance and I moved closer to the stage, because I really wanted to watch Brynn's solo.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So I think these last few chapters are going to be a little short, especially this one. I would make them longer, but I wanted to add in certain dances and you're only allowed one video per part :(

Anyways, Breathe is my favorite solo I've seen Brynn perform so I decided that's going to be her solo in this book:) I'm gonna be so sad when this story's over :'(

Vote, comment, follow, add to library, add to reading list, etc.

xoxo,
dancer634♡