the beginning to an end

(Notes: Hopefully you guys will enjoy this Tell me if you see any mistakes anywhere I don't have someone to read this I only have to read the reader myself and I miss a lot of things sometimes)

"RAPH! WATCH OUT!"

What happened, who were they, where am I, why is it so cold

Who am I?

______________________________________________________________________

It was a cold night in new york the sky was cloudy. Winter was coming soon but under the clouded sky, was raph on patrol watching the streets for any suspicious activity. It was 10:40 am in 2 hours and 20 minutes it was going to be exactly 3 years since the krang invasion happened He was 20 now seen that day happen. even since the krang attacked and since Mikey started using his magic rifts started to appear in new york city. They have been on high alert since the first one appeared a year and a half ago.

The first one brought a monster into the hidden city Donnie need to find the place of origin to he can help Mikey to make a portal big enough to send it back home to wherever it came from. That how we meet Usagi and miles But it meant the krang could come back again. He was complicated about whether or not he should continue on patrol since no one on that day no one left their homes except to mourn lost ones and to visit their graves. Checking the alleys to the rooftops he was tired he was on the rooftops checking the streets from up high he decided to head back home since there was no activity at all and maybe to be there with his family during that day he pressed a button on his watch.

"Donnie come in Donnie come in I know you're awake"

"Hello my dear brother what can I do for you"

"I just wanted to know if You guys wanted some pizza"

"Yes Of course how can we turn down perfectly good pizza"

"Ok then see you at that home"

"You got the money right"

"Yup"

" I will send you some more just in case, see how you're terrible at keeping money safe"

"Ok ok, long should I wait for the money"

"Any moment noooowwww"

And just like that a blue portal opened up in the sky he opened his hand and then came the money.

"There some extra because Mikey and Leo 'just friends' are here today "

"Oohhh really and is where just rivals/enemy/frenemy/It's complicated there too"

"Aaaahhhhhh nnnooooo"

"Just tell me what you guys want or send me a list or something"

"Ok let me ask, ill send you a list in a minute "

"Señor Hueso right"

"yep"

He sat on the rooftop edge looking at the people going on with their night you can still see the destruction caused by the krang. Something else happened that day people started recognizing us as heroes the "unknown hero of new york" or "the one at wore orange red purple and blue " Ever since then many people have been trying to catch us in the act of saving New York. There are many fan pages about us now Sometimes they do get the occasional photo but April or Donnie deals with that quickly but they can never get a good photo. and the worst part about it is that the government is trying to get on our tails they see us as a threat to the world I mean I can't blame them we were intended for war purposes to wipe out the human. But Donnie tries to delete any files that they have on us and even wipes our traces of us. But also they will never suspect if we were right under the city and hopefully they don't find the hidden city anytime soon.