New teachers

"Watch over her and make sure she doesn't leave your sight. Got it, missie?" Tiffany pointed a stern finger at Krystal, giving her a warning look. She was allowing So Hyun to be held captive in f(x)'s dorm, knowing that Krystal had a score to settle with 4minute's maknae. She didn't really care about what they would do to her, but she was sure there would be pain and screaming involved. Meanwhile Ji Hyun was going to Hyoyeon and Yuri's place where Sunggyu was. Tiffany wasn't going to let the two girls stay in the same place. Too risky even with five experienced killers with them. But then again she wasn't going to leave So Hyun with her beloved Sunggyu. Tiffany already knew what would happen if she did and please, she didn't want that.

Krystal nodded a few times with a sly smile plastered on her face. The older sighed and rolled her eyes. That girl seriously was looking for some revenge... not that she cared of course. Actually she didn't give a fuck of what Krystal would do to So Hyun. As long as the captive was locked up and couldn't escape, she didn't care. But honestly, after today's work, she was quite pleased. They had just captured the maknae and getting the leader, Ji Hyun, was another hard core bonus. This put them in a huge advantage since 4minute's numbers had dropped to 3 instead of 5. Oh, poor little girls. What were they gonna do now? Tiffany let out an evil chuckle as she patted the younger's shoulder.

"Don't ruff her up too much sweetie."

Krystal laughed in return as well. "Oh unnie, I'm afraid I can't promise you anything." That spunk. One of the reasons Tiffany loved that girl. She had guts and sass, just like her. She could see the potential in Krystal and that made her chest swell in pride.

"Alright then. Get some rest. We got a long week ahead of us." She softly patted her hair and let a lingering smile stay on her face until she left their apartment. The air was thick since it just rained and the sun was out now. She had unconsciously grimaced. Something that she always hated was humidity. It was uncomfortable and just gross.

She didn't stay outside long as she had hailed a taxi and immediately stepped into its cold air conditioned interior. Reciting Hyoyeon and Yuri's flat address, she laid back on the seats, eyes closed. Tiffany was exhausted. Just plain exhausted. Everything was going great and according to plan, but at the same time, it was failing. She knew by now that Hyuna already knew that those two would get kidnapped and maybe even purposely made them get captured. That bitch. Tiffany just couldn't believe her.

But she would have to be patient. It's almost time to move in on the queen herself. If she could do that, it would be checkmate. The other two remaining 4minute members were challenging but not impossible. Maybe even easier than the two they captured today. Heo Ga Yoon, Jeon Ji Yoon, and Kim Hyuna. The three left. JYJ would be pleased to hear that they caught 4minute since Hyuna was rumored to be the Boss's second hand man or woman or whatever. If they could make Hyuna talk, that would be just marvelous. Tiffany already had the perfect plan formed out in her head, but there was just one problem or obstacle.

Milky Way. Oh my god. What was she going to do? She was so stupid to admit that she was actually Tiffany. I mean why would she do that?! Her cover that she worked so hard for was now blown and she didn't have the courage to face her three best friends again. Someone please kill her. Someone just please kill her.

It was impossible to avoid them. She had to go to school in order to keep an eye on Hyuna but she knew that if she did, they would pounce on her. How could she avoid them? Should she tell them the truth? Should she let them in on everything that has been happening for the past month? Would they be willing to join the resistance as well? What is they decline? It's game over then.

Tiffany's head was already spinning. Choices and decisions. She couldn't make up her mind. For once in a long time, she was stumped. She was absolutely clueless on what to do next. The only thing she knew was that she had to keep on going with the 4minute plan. If she failed this, everything would go wrong. And she knew that she wasn't going to let anyone get in the way, not even her best friends. If they were going to confront her then so be it. She needed to do a bit of explaining on her own anyways.