I remember you!

It turns out that the seating arrangements were all the same in the next period. It was only the teachers that switched between classes instead of the students. This was the perfect opportunity for the boys to make their move especially Wooyoung.

Those four, as normal, were blanking out or texting each other while the rest of the class furiously wrote down notes that the teacher refused to slow down on. Wooyoung was unfazed by the stressful notes as he had a blissful and happy smile on his face. One by one, his plan to approach Tiffany started to form. He couldn't wait for the period to end.

Before they knew it, time flew by and the two hour lecture was finished. 2PM all glanced at Wooyoung's direction, anticipating his next move. Seriously, how is he gonna get the most popular and mysterious girl of the school to actually notice him?

Wooyoung exhaled before he stood up, facing her.

"Annyeong Tiffany ssi!" he greeted with that charming smile.

But as expected, she acted like he was thin air. She piled her stuff all in one stack. She was about to carry them, but Wooyoung took them out of her hands.

"I'll carry your stuff for you. Is that ok Tiffany ssi?"

Tiffany just stared at where her books used to be, obviously shocked. She snapped back into reality and walked past him, not even giving him a look. Wooyoung grinned like a little kid in victory and followed her out like a nice puppy.

The 2PM guys were all brimming with joy at their fake maknae. That boy indeed was sly.

Taecyeon tried to copy him and lent out a hand to Yoona's direction. "May I?"

She looked up him and shook her head slightly before brushing past him to try to catch up to Tiffany.

"I'll do that for you Jessica ssi!" Jay grinned and grabbed her purse. Jessica on the other hand was not so happy and snatched it back.

She casually left, but purposely stepped on his foot with her 3 inched stilettos. Ooh the pain. He winced and massaged his poor foot. There might have been a hole in it.

The last of the group was laughing his head off in the corner. "Man, you guys do know that girls hate copy cats right? Well good try," he chuckled and started to walk, but stopped and looked over his shoulder. "But I will give you credit for actually approaching them unlike the other wusses. Especially Wooyoung; tell him I said good luck. He's a sharp one," he smirked before following out.

As the day went on, Wooyoung continued with the plan and Tiffany had no choice but to let him. She certainly wasn't gonna spoil her 'no talking to strangers policy' reputation just to make him go away.

So Wooyoung was satisfied as he followed her around to almost everywhere today, treating her like a princess. Several girls flashed dirty glances in Tiffany's direction. If she could talk, she wouldn't told them the F*ck off.

"Here you go Tiffany ssi! I'll see you tomorrow!" Wooyoung placed the book in her locker and gave a wave before running off somewhere.

She acted like he was never there.

Wooyoung grinned like a fool as he was at his locker, humming T-ara's Bo Peep.

"Kudos man, your plan actually worked!" Nichkhun patted him on the back and gave a wink.

"I know right! I thought I would fail. I finally got through to Tiffany Hwang!" he cheered with the rest of them except for Taecyeon who seemed to be deep in thought. He stroked his chin and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Tiffany Hwang...Tiffany....Fany... Stephanie..." he mumbled. But then a light bulb went off. He widened his eyes and snapped his fingers. "I GOT IT!' he yelled causing the other members to flinch in surprise.