Rooftop problem

Author's POV

Jay was lying down on the floor with a book over his face, sleeping while Wooyoung was fiddling with his phone. It was just them on the rooftop but the silence was enjoyable. The only thing not appealing was that they had to skip lunch and it was as boring as hell there. The sun shone brightly as the there was an occasional breeze of the wind.

Their surroundings were quiet and peaceful until the sound of footsteps coming up the roof stairs could be heard. Wooyoung froze and sat up in his spot, quickly shaking Jay. "Hey, hey, someone's coming!" Wooyoung slapped his face lightly, trying to wake him up. "Hyung, you have to wake up! NOW!"

"Mmm?" Jay rubbed his eyes, still drowsy, but he froze when he heard the footsteps too. "Shit!" he quickly stood up and pulled Wooyoung in the bushes, making sure that they covered them both. A moment later, the door was twisted open, revealing Junsu. "HYUNG! WOOYOUNG!" he yelled, looking around.

"Aish it's just him," Wooyoung shook his head and was about to stand up when Jay suddenly pulled him back down. "Pabo, there's more people behind him!" he whispered urgently.

Seconds later, another voice appeared. "Junsu ssi, are they there?" they figured out it was Yoona's voice. "ANIYO," he shouted back as 7 people walked out from behind him. Jay and Wooyoung were wide eyed as they saw the girls with the guys but they were especially taking with Nichkhun except for Yoona who was with Taecyeon of course.

"What's going on?" Jay mouthed. Wooyoung just shrugged, still shocked seeing the girls.

"I wonder where they went.... Hold on, I'll just text Wooyoung," Chansung pulled out his phone.

Wooyoung's POV

What the heck. Why is Milky Way with 2PM? That's impossible. They wouldn't even talk to Jay and me more or less all of them. Well I guess they would talk to Taecyeon hyung but Nichkhun, Chansung, and Junsu? No way.

"I wonder where they went. Hold on, I'll text Wooyoung," Chansung pulled out his phone. CRAP! I reached out for my phone, but I couldn't find it.

"Dude! Where's your phone?" hyung asked almost threatingly. "Molla!" I whispered back, crawling all over to the bushes to find it. Finally I spotted it about a foot away.

I quickly crawled towards it and snatched it before returning back to Jay.

"Gimme that!" hyung snatched the phone away. Aish, HYUNG! You don't know the password!

"Dude, you have a password? Who has a password now days? Key it in!" he shoved the phone back into my hands. Yah, I was trying to tell you that. Aish, this hyung really likes to blame others. Just before I had time to key it in, Chansung beat me to it.

"And...SENT!"

I quickly dropped the phone as if it was a bomb. We both widened our eyes and winced as we waited for it to ring.

GAME OVER.

A minute passed by and nothing happened. That's odd. I picked up my phone to find the screen flashing with a new message from Chansung. I unlocked it. Ohhh... it was on silent. My bad. Yeah, that's right. I was playing a game on my phone and the sound was annoying so I put it on silent. AISH STUPID STUPID STUPID. I hit my forehead repeatedly and quickly replied back.

Oh you guys went to find us? We decided to go out and eat. Mianhe. Catch you next period!

I turned my phone off and sighed. Hyung cast a confused look at me, but I put my finger to my mouth. We made it this far and we're not about to blow our cover now.

"Oh hyung just went out with Jay to eat." I could see Chansung reading his phone through the gaps of the bushes.

"Then let's forget about them and go back down," Jessica's face immediately brightened as so did Tiffany's. Ouch, that kinda hurt. I looked at Jay hyung and he had the same disappointed expression. Jessica ssi really does hate us. She's a cold girl too, but she has the same personality as Jay hyung. They would make a good couple, but I have a feeling that they would fight often.

"Sure," all of them agreed as Taec closed the door behind him. We were left alone once again. FINALLY! I sprang up from my spot and stretched. "I thought they would never leave," I whispered to hyung and he chuckled in reply. Phew if they caught us, then we would've been dead. As we were stepping out of the bushes, the door handle twisted open again.

Scratch that, we ARE dead.

Junho's POV

The door closed behind us, but my gut told me to go back out. And my gut is never wrong. Jessica was the closest to me so I grabbed her hand. "We need to talk..." She gave me a strange look but nodded.

"Guys, Junho and I need to talk. Go on without us," she called out to the people that were halfway down the stairs. I don't think Yoona noticed because she was too busy talking to Taecyeon. Tsk tsk, I'm glad she's happy, but sadly it'll never last. Tiffany on the other hand gave us a confused look.

"Shoo," I mouthed and waved my hand. She scowled and turned back to talking with Nichkhun. Heh, I'm gonna get beaten up later. I pulled Jessica back onto the roof. It was completely silent. I started looking around for anyone else that might be here also. That's really strange. I could've sworn there was someone here with us. Or maybe I was wrong? Nah, someone's definitely here.

"What are we doing here?" Jessica faced me with her arms crossed and tapped her foot, impatiently.

"Oh I thought I lost my pencil here," I fibbed and rubbed my head, chuckling. Dang it, who else is here? I walked up to Jessica and tapped the back of her hand three times. That's our signal that someone's watching.

1 tap means danger is near.

2 taps means we have to escape.

She stiffened in her spot and looked around. Who? Her face clearly showed. I shrugged and tried to find out where they were hiding, but I only know that's there's two of them. I held up two fingers to let her know. She nodded and scrunched up her nose. I don't like this situation. It was clearly showed by her expression. Jessica had this...talent of making expressions that would exactly express what she was thinking. She's really good at it too. It's like reading a book.

I scanned around the area quickly once again, but out of the corner of my eye, I spotted one of the bushes rustling. Bingo. I focused in on them. I've felt their presence before. I must know them somehow. 3...2...1...Ding. Gotcha lover boys. I smirked and traced a heart over the Jessica's palm. I put up two fingers again.

Love? What? Two? Aha! It's the stupid lover boys! She grinned and snapped her fingers. I nodded and jerked my head in their direction. Time to mess with them.