The meeting

Taecyeon reached out for his phone that had somehow ended up under the couch. Bodies were sprawled across the room, all limp and motionless. Beer bottles and soju cups were scattered around as well. They didn't exactly handle the news well that the most famous group in the school didn't want anything to do with them anymore. They were all bummed especially the three transfers.

Taecyeon held his head and groaned from his hangover, but when he saw the message from an unknown number, he was up and active again. "GUYS, GUYS, THEY WANT TO MEET WITH US!" he yelled, waking up all of them.

"B-bwoh?" Jay muttered, still half asleep.

"JUNHO WANTS TO MEET WITH US!"

Suddenly when all of them sprang up on their feet, chaos happened. They ran all over the dorm, slipping on beer bottles and tumbling over each other. They made their way to Taecyeon and stopped inches from him. "WHY?!" they mentally panicked. Nichkhun was freaking out and trying to list the reasons why, counting with his fingers. Junsu was trying to slap some sense back into Wooyoung who looked like he had seen a ghost while Chansung ran around the room with as much energy as a monkey. He was even eating a banana. Guess he got high off of it. He wasn't sure whether he was glad or scared. Jay on the other hand just stared at Taecyeon's phone like a dork.

"QUIET!" Taecyeon yelled, making all of them freeze and the noise ceased. "Ahem, it says they want to meet ALL of us, but they don't say why." He said with a worried tone.

"Probably cause he wants us to apologize about what happened." Wooyoung said in a flat tone and played with his fingers.

"What time should we be there?" Nichkhun asked, falling back onto the couch.

"Hmm...It says 8:15."

Jay snatched the phone away. "BWOH?! Dude, it's 8:00 right now!"

"WHAT?!!!"

Once again, the dorm was filled with chaos.

"WHERE'S MY PANTS?!"

"SOMEONE GIVE ME A BELT!"

"AISH CHANSUNG, WHY IS YOUR UNDERWEAR ON THE CEILING FAN?!"

Junho was calmly waiting on the rooftop, walking in circles. He was already discharged from the hospital where the doctors said it was a 'miracle' seeing his scars heal this quickly. Yeah, sure it was.

He had purposely left earlier than the girls, saying that he had to get makeup work from the teachers. Fortunately they believed him. "I hope this will work out well..." he whispered to himself as he kicked a crumpled up water bottle. Then all of sudden, 6 boys came through the door less entrance looking sloppy and tired. Their clothes were unorganized, some had their socks different colors, and their hair didn't look combed.

"We're...ha....here!" Taecyeon rose up a hand as he caught his breath.

"Um...Are you guys ok?" Junho asked, uncertainly.

"Yeah, we just woke up a bit... unorganized." Jay chuckled nervously.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Nichkhun asked.

"I wanted to talk to you guys about yesterday's incident." Junho bluntly said. They turned pale upon hearing that. "O-ok."

"They girls aren't here so nothing bad is going to happen. In fact, they don't even know I'm meeting up with you guys. I trust you guys to talk to you alone without anyone beating me up again," he joked as some of their expressions relaxed.

"I just wanted to say something about me and Wooyoung." Junho explained as everyone diverted their attention at Wooyoung who bit his lip nervously. He must want me to apologize. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. He closed his eyes and sighed, walking to the front of the group. He was now face to face with Junho.

"Listen. I'm really s-"

Just when he was about to apologize, Junho suddenly kneeled in front of him and bent his back so his hands and forehead was touching the ground. "I'M SORRY. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you guys ever since we met. I was rude, unthoughtful, selfish, and a jerk. I'm sorry about not telling you guys about Tiffany and me especially Wooyoung. I know you feel really sad about your heartbreak right now. It was inconsiderate of me to act this way despite knowing Wooyoung had real feelings for Tiffany. This whole thing is my fault so if you need to blame it on anyone, please blame it on me. Please forgive me." Junho pleaded, leaving all the people in front of him shocked and speechless.

Junho had just displayed an action that had lowered his pride. No one had ever kneeled before them in such a manner. Especially when he took all the blame despite it was him that was the victim. The scars were evidence.

"Y-yah, don't kneel. Stand up!" Wooyoung quickly snapped back into his senses as he and the other guys forced him to get back on his feet. Junho bowed his head in shame. "Hey, don't be like that. Why are YOU apologizing? It's obvious the whole thing was my fault! It was all on me!" Wooyoung said which was true. Junho had no reason to kneel and apologize when Wooyoung should be doing that. The most popular guy in the school, the kingka, just bowed to a group inferior to him.

"It was all MY fault," Junho continued to apologize.

"Aish, stop. It's obviously mine," Wooyoung made him stop bowing. "Why are you like this? It's not like your weak. You're strong, popular, smart, athletic, artistic and everything else! You beat us on all levels," Wooyoung shook his head, embarrassed to admit it. "Don't worry, just let me take the blame," Wooyoung didn't let him talk anymore.

"But...I have a request to make." Junho asked suddenly. "What is it?"

Junho sighed inwardly. The girls are gonna kill me. Junho sighed and lifted his head up again. "Let's all be friends once again. Let's be allies." The others gaped at him in shock. Milky Way and 2PM as a whole? That's...impossible. NO ONE has ever allied with Milky Way before.

"B-but the girls said to never talk to them again," Jay gulped, remembering how they acted the previous day.

"I haven't asked them yet, but personally I want this to happen. It's my personal request. Please grant it," he bowed once again only to be pulled back up by Chansung.

"We would be honored to, but I don't think your girls would be thrilled with that idea." Chansung said and sat back on the ground.

"Like I said, leave all of that on me. All you have to do is say yes," he repeated. "Are you in?"

One by one, all heads nodded, both unsure and hesitantly, but Junho didn't seem to notice that. "Great, from now on, we're allied. Truthfully, I wanted to be friends with you guys but because of the girls and our reputation, I couldn't," he smiled and shrugged. The rest of the guys smile but it quickly turned into embarrassment when their stomachs grumbled from hunger.

"Uh...we kinda ditched breakfast," Junsu admitted as he patted his stomach. Junho chuckled and began to dig something out of his bag. Pretty soon, he pulled out a giant unopened bag of chips.

"Here, I'll treat you guys to lunch later too," he grinned and handed them over. The six guys automatically took it and thanked him multiple times.

"Mmmm...Barbeque. The god of all chips flavors," Chansung rolled his eyes back in delight as he grabbed a handful. "Why do you carry such a big bag around?" Taecyeon asked suspiciously, munching on some.

"I get hungry," Junho answered simply and shrugged. "Well I gotta go. I have to get down before the girls notice. See ya in class," Junho waved then disappeared down the stairs.

The guys all glanced at each other. What was that all about?