and he ran to the store room as fast as he could, shouting "hide! hide! there's monsters! hide! ahhhh!"

"kun, could you tell him to shut up please?" jisung shouted.

the man that was mentioned popped out of the store room, with yangyang attached to him and trying to pull him back.

"i swear to god if you don't get off me."

"you're going to die!"

"you're gonna be the only one to die if you don't let go."

yangyang fell to the floor and curled up into a ball, shaking.

"kun, this is urgent. chenle and i pissed off the army of this kingdom and my own. we can't show our faces again here. chenle had requested for me to ask you if you wanted to come and live somewhere else with us."

"well, we really don't have anything here other than ourselves and the shop... where is this place? and how did you piss them off?"

"its a long story. and it's the place chenle goes at night. please come with me. you will never see chenle again."

kun thought for a moment, before going back into the store room, and returning with two other boys, gripping them by their collars.

"guys, we're going on an adventure."

"i'm scared!" haechan complained.

"okay let's go!" jisung said impatiently.

he grabbed the two boys who the shop was named after under one arm, and the two other boys in the other.

without hesitation, he barged through the entrance, making a mess of the doorframe he once avoided, and took flight, escaping the perimeters of the castle.

his ears were ringing from the constant screams of 3 of the boys, getting amused by the constant complaints of it being too high.

out of the corner of his eye, he saw an arrow speed past them, and knew that it was the army.

"shit."

he made sure to cover the 4 boys with his wings as he flew, and took every arrow that was on target into his own body.

arrows were puny to him, but still hurt like a bitch.

jisung was sure that the screaming boys didn't even know that they were being attacked, and was positive it was for the greater good.

who knew how loud they could get if they knew arrows were being fired at them.

the new pains stopped, and jisung was relieved.

he flew into the clouds, out of sight, and continued flying towards their new home.

👑

he laid his eyes on the forest beneath him for the first time, and noticed that renjun was taking cover infront of his body.

"you know the arrows stopped right?"

"shut up."

"rude."

jisung smiled, and didn't warn the now silent boys in his arms that he was going to plummet towards the ground.

he thought he was going to lose his hearing.

they dived down, through the tops of the trees, and jisung extended his wings at the last moment before landing softly on the ground, and letting the people in his arms go.

all but one fell to the floor, as their knees weren't working properly.

"never do that to me again." mark said.

"me too."

"me three!"

jisung laughed and turned around, "how's my back, kun?"

"holy shit."

kun saw tens of arrows littering jisung's back, wondering how much this man had in him.

he noticed the large wound before, but didn't say anything.

"is it bad?"

"not for you. i'd have died 20 minutes ago."

jisung chuckled, " follow me."

(an. hey

sorry for the cliffhanger

i wasn't planning to add it but I thought I'd give you guys some emotional turmoil so you're welcome.

I'M SEEING ATEEZ IN 3 DAYS???

HELP?

PINK MINGI?

LONG HAIRED YEOSANG???

IM GOING TO DIE.

.
..
..
HELPWPELELE

we're heading down to London on Tuesday and going to the pop up shop yay

I'm so fucking excited

help me

we are so close too

section 112 row R

look it up on an O2 seat map

IM GOING TO SEE THEM IN HIGH DEFINITION

HELP ME.)