10

𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔: 𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓 - 𝖐𝖊𝖞

it was safe to say that chenle and jisung got on like a house on fire, and not chenle and yeji.

if his family found out that he was spending more time with a man than his fiancé, that was two offences committed that was punishable by...

he didn't want to think about it.

instead, he ventured out again to find his happiness.

after the previous week, the animals in the forest all warmed up to jisung just like chenle, and there was no longer a lack of them wherever jisung was.

in fact, they kept him busy while he was waiting for the prince to find him.

he did after a short walk, and found him with the same rabbit as before in his arms, cradling it.

chenle thought it was adorable; by the other's appearance, you wouldn't expect him so be so soft.

"hey ji!", chenle ran up to the other.

"...ji?"

"we've been getting closer so i thought i would give you a nickname?"

"keep using it, lele. it's cute."

'lele' stared at 'ji', knowing they had both thought of giving eachother nicknames at the same time.

they both giggled at the coincidence, an-

they both?

jisung had never shown some sort of emotion before.

"you're laughing?", ji's laugh was a wonderful noise to chenle.

"well, i've not really had anything to laugh about in a long time, so be glad you've made me actually feel things again, lele. you don't know how thankful i am. you make me happy everytime i see or think of you."

and that immediately made tears stream down chenle's face, sobbing into the sleeve of his shirt.

out of everyone alive, he was the one who made him happy again. he dragged him out of the lifetime of feeling nothingness.

jisung panicked, not knowing what to do, and placed the rabbit down on the floor.

he's never had to comfort anyone upset before.

"hey, don't cry", he cringed at his own words.

"d-dont worry, these a-are happy tears"

chenle sobbed one last time and rubbed the tears off his face, looking back up at the hood a few inches taller than him.

"everything out?"

"i think so."

"well, i've been thinking about this for a while and decided i wanted to do it.
i... cherish you a lot, lele. you're the only person in a decade who's been able to make me feel alive again. i trust you, and i never thought i would ever say that to anyone until i die. you crying because of that kind of seals the deal. i know you care about me a lot too, and that warms my heart. so, i feel as though i'm comfortable enough to do this infront of you."

it turns out chenle didn't think so.

tears pouring again, he watched as jisung made the darkness fade away from inside his hood and at the ends of his sleeves.

the older looked down to see jisung roll his draping sleeves up, exposing his hands to him.

chenle was most of all intrigued by the size of them, multiple centimetres longer than his own, and internally laughed at the size difference.