Training And Meeting

Yo, new chapter. I hope you like this. I doubt there will be pairings for a while, the Kyuubi (Hitomi) will be a mother figure. This will be a harem but not massive massive if you get me so sorry if you don't like it, but if it makes you happier it will when he goes to a different universe.

---

"Normal Human Speech"
'Human Thinking'
"Bijuu/summon speaking or communicating"
'Bijuu/summon thinking'
Leveling stats and text

---

When Naruto fell asleep, he woke up in some kind of sewers. The water was ankle deep but didn't feel wet, he decided to walk along the orange corridor. After several minutes of walking he entered a massive room with 2 gates being locked by a white circular piece of paper saying seal.

But what shocked Naruto the most was that he saw Kyuubi there, he wanted to panick but due to gamers mindset he couldn't. "ehhh, hello there?" Naruto asked with a small wave.

In the cage 2 massive blood red eyes open, she smirked and replied "hello kit, so you finally came."

"I mean I would have visited you sooner or later anyways. Where are we by the way?"

"inside your minds "

"inside my mind you say, hmm" Naruto was thinking of he could change it. After a couple of seconds an white glow eminated from Naruto and it spread to every corner of Naruto.

What the kyuubi saw next shocked her. There was a new place in general, it seemed it was split into 4 different biomes. The first was a large lushios forest which she could hear animals. The second was a normal field with really soft grass. The third was a small mountainside having a cave presumingly for the kyuubi. The last one was a waterfall connected to a lake. But the cage was now a necklace which she presumed had a feature to ensure Narutos protection.

The next thing Naruto knew was the Kyuubi turning into a woman and glumped Naruto inbetween her breasts and her head rubbing on his hair "thank you, thank you"

"your welcome" a flustered naruto said, and whilst her still hugging him "also what is your name? I know the world kyuubi is a tital? So my name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze"

"hello Naru-kun, my name is Hitomi"

"Nice to meet you Hitomi-chan" with a small blush, then she decided to put Naruto on her lap.

"I must say, well done for finally leaving the village. They don't deserve you there"

"thanks Hitomi-can, anyways you know about the leveling system?"

With a sad sigh she shook her head "sorry Naru-kun, I know as much as you do."

"oh well, atleast it will help me. But I don't really know what to do now? I mean I can make money easily, but I also need experience and possibly lay low for a while"

"I know this location you are near, around 40 miles East there is the Nation of Waves, you possibly may stay there for a time being"

"I will start heading that way in the morning, but I will need to atleast be high genin/low chunin to actually have any fighting chance"

She nodded and then the both of them started to talk about everything. After a couple of hours Naruto decided to ask a question "Hey Hitomi-chan, would it be alright for me to call you mum?"

She started to cry, Naruto being still a little dense was panicking but then Hitomi hugged him closer and whispered "I would love that son"

And that is how Naruto has made his mother.

Leveling Naruto (multianime)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara