34 . First day of college

Start from the beginning

During the break Nandini and her new friends were having a gala time in the canteen and some seniors came to have a fun intro of their juniors. 

All of them had a fun intro singing songs and stuff, now it was Nandini's turn to introduce herself. As she started speaking , some boys asked her "badi cute ho are you 19 years ? Bacchi ko admission de diya kya iss saal." They had a good laugh on this topic when Nandini had tears on her eyes. 

He ran away from there when Smaran ran behind her to stop her . Inaya and her friends too had a good laugh "She is so naïve god... " Inaya said mocking her. 

Nandini on the other hand was crying hysterically, she wanted to run away from college. Smaran banged the door loudly when this chaos was seen by aryaman. 

"What is the matter.. and why are you standing near a ladies toilet ?" He asked when Smaran told the whole story to him. Aryaman called a security to call her inside and asked aryaman to send her in his cabin. 

Nandini came out in 10 minutes. when Smaran told her to relax being a good friend. He asked her to meet aryaman sir. 

She went in his cabin "Sir may I come in..." 

"Yes Nandini come... Nandini Malhotra right? Nandini I heard about the introduction prank done by seniors but Nandini you should have faced it boldly, What happened dear.... why did you ran away ? Ok relax... It happens with everyone during their college life. " 

Nandini was just nodding her head like an innocent kid. She went from there after feeling a little relaxed listening to him , he cheered her up and she went to attend the next lecture. 

Inaya and others gave her a mocking smile when she quietly went and sat on the back seat. The  class went well with the basic intros of the subjects and the projects that will be done in groups.

The whole day went in attending classes and labs. Finally it was 4pm . Nandini packed her bag and messaged Manik "Over ..." 

"Coming in 10 bunny..." 

She waited for him when manik came and called her Inaya ran towards her seeing the same handsome guy on bike . 

She self introduced herself "Hello, Inaya Nandini's friend." 

Manik raised his brows looking at his bunny asking her when she smiled softly , her mind was not in a correct state of mind after what all happened in college.

"Hello..." Manik said with a small smile formally. 

"Manik right .... now that we are friends shall be hang out together ?" Inaya asked being excited when Manik said

 "Excuse me... Who said You are my friend ? Being a college girl be like one.... I have many other works besides partying with a junior. Thankyou. You may leave." 

He started his bike when Nandini laughed out loud this time . Inaya's mouth was wide open with the insult that she faced just now that too on her face. She cursed him mentally before thinking of planning something to flirt with this guy. 

"So bunny.... How was you day ?" 

"Manik I am tired ... can we not talk about it please..." She said leaning down on his shoulders taking fresh air . 

"Okk... " 

They reached home when Manik got there was something odd with her behavior, she being the most excited kid in the morning to go to college is now all dull. 

He mentally made a note to ask her in night about it and sat on the couch completing his work to make the report.  

Nandini freshened up and came out making coffee for both of them . She sat beside him snuggling on his chest "Manik .... Am I a kid?" 

"Yes" He too answered playfully as she is always a kid in front of him . This made a different impact on Nandini today. She became silent all of a sudden and started sipping her coffee. There was complete silence where manik was completing his work and Nandini fell asleep in a while. 

Manik got a call from an unknown number and he became happy listening to Aryaman's voice. They were talking about a good gap of 5 years. Luckily manik haven't changed his number or it would be difficult for both of them to connect. 

In the meanwhile Manik came to know about him teaching in Nandini's college and they chatted for a quite long time today. They talked about their college life... their personal life everything. Nandini was sleeping on the couch curled up in a ball whereas manik was on the sofa talking to his friend and admiring his love . 

Done with today's update guys...

How was the update??

What do you think what will manik do after he comes to know about the ragging and what will he do ? 

Thankyou Lovelies

LISHA