Complete lie, he just assumed that, in fact Yvonne wanted to come here, she surprisingly did not feel any pity or sadness, she decided to come and have a look but on second thought got the courage and ignored the situation, she knew it was wrong to ignore her family. But it's just that she thought they deserved it, she feels no feeling for them anymore, but then again it was them who drove her and her sister away in the first place.

The situation in the Eckart family was a mess, but then again they did mess up someone's life first. Its karma bitch, suffer more, assholes. I will make sure you know more pain...

At Eroka's palace: More life callisto's palace:

Third person pov:

"What is the princess thinking?" Callisto asked as he made his way towards Yvonne who was mindlessly staring at nothing.

"I think I should visit them and clear things up." yvonne said looking up to Callisto.

"I will go with you-"

"No, that's fine, I will be fine on my own." Yvonne said with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

At Dradevows palace: (same time)

Third person pov:

"My lady, Let me guide you-" the maid was brutally ignored by our bunny princess as she hurriedly and excitedly looked at every corner of the palace with excitement filled her eyes.

'Oh my god, it's gold! Real gold. I have seen this before, but the design of this palace is different from the one's in Eroka! It's so fucken pretty.' Penelope thought as she explored every conor.

' Penelope thought as she explored every conor

(Not my pic) Credits to the original owner)

Penelope's running around and the servant's following her, didn't quite work out. Soon enough the servants lost track of Penelope and had to separate to find their gorgeous lady.

Penelope on the other hand now had gotten a grasp of the Palace and had calmed down. "Huh? Where is everyone?" she muttered to herself as she looked around.

"I think I lost them." Penelope said, with a tight smile and a sigh.

"You sure did." a sweet voice said lowly.

"Ah," Penelope called out as she saw the person in front of her. She had long beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes. She looked fabulous under the sun.

"Did I die already?" Penelope muttered, still blown away by the beauty of the lady in front of her.

"Haha, no sweetie, you are still alive." the blonde haired lady answered with a chuckle.

"Right." Penelope said in a monotone. Her eyes then fell downwards and she noticed that the lady was pregnant. Penelope hid her face in embarrassment.

'That is so embarrassing.' inner comments. 'Shush I know. Don't rub it on my face.' Penelope replied.

"Haha, it's fine dear. Come, let's go. I will take you back. I can't stand this heat any more." the lady said as she extended her hand or penelope to take it. Penelope took her hand, her head still down not wanting to meet the lady's beautiful blue eyes.

"So you are Penelope huh? Quite a lively child I must say. As expected. You are cute." the blonde lady said, breaking the silence and awkwardness between them.

"You know me?" Penelope raised her head, her eyes widened, and her face tilted confusingly.

"Yes, I know you." The lady kept her answer short and clear.

"But I haven't made any official appearance yet." Penelope stated.

"I still know you."

"But how?"
"How can I not know what my niece looks like?" the lady answered with a soft smile.
"Huh?" Penelope stopped walking as the realization hit her. This was the empress....

"I greet-"

"Don't. Don't bow down. Come here, let's sit in the garden." the empress said as she called out to penelope to hold her hand again. Penelope nodded slowly and followed her aunt's gestures.

"Penelope, the one who is wise. A beautiful name. It suits you." the empress said as she and Penelope took their seat.

"Empress-"

"Oh you can be informal, call me aunt." the empress said as she leaned forward on the table with a sheepish smile.

"But-"

"Call me." she once again interrupted Penelope and her smile grew even wider.

"Aunt...." Penelope muttered. 'I get why uncle married her.' Penelope thought.

"Eh! What did you say??? I can't hear it." the empress said as she leaned even more forward.

"Aunt!" Penelope almost yelled that.

"There you go. Yes, penelope. What do you need?" The empress, Mia, short for Miabella, was a cheerful young lady who the second prince (aka Athan) took a liking to. Mia was absolutely not interested in becoming an empress but the constant affection from her childhood friend's brother (She is Austin's childhood friend) took her off guard and not sure when and how, but she found herself falling for the second prince. Not denying anymore, she started enjoying all the little things Athan did for her.

Their confession towards each other was quite hectic. Athan thought she didn't like him and decided to give her a break and she thought he got tired of her. So she barged into his room and slapped him. Quite an interesting story. But we will get more into it later.

Penelope soon got very comfortable with Mia, they both were talking like no tomorrow, Mia was the one to start the conversation and Penelope carried on as she talked and talked while Mia listened carefully.

By the end of the evening Penelope loved Mia with all her heart. She loved how Mia cheered her up and how she would comment sarcastically.

It would have been a perfect day, if only she hadn't heard something that she wasn't supposed to. 

TO be continued~

A/ N: thanks for all the reads and votes. I CAN'T BELIEVE THE STORY HAS 24K reads!!!

THANKS A LOT! glad you enjoy the story. 

Have fun reading this chap