Memory Loss❤️🤭-Mattachusetts-

*Bring Bring!* You softly jump as you feel your phone vibrate because of a message your boyfriend had sent you. While unlocking your phone you hope it's an apology note, knowing that 5 minutes beforehand you both had an argument about... something. Whatever, it doesn't matter. You open the message, "Sorry, I can't talk right now." Damn... where is he? He always tells you when he goes somewhere but the last time you tried to call him he didn't answer. Maybe he had no service and the message came late, whatever, I'm not about to overthink it!

You turn off your phone and put it right back in your pocket. "Is that Matt and Nick?" You stage whisper to yourself as you squint your eyes and look across the street. Why was Matt heading this way? Those idiots! Why are they running across the streets like they own the place!? They both suddenly stop, in front of so many cars, expecting the cars to stop? Haha no. Honey, this is america. Nobody is stopping something just for two people. So of course, they get hit and thrown into the air🥰
Y/NS POV
I scream and want to run over to them so bad, but I know that nobody's gonna let me...fuck it! My boyfriend and best friend just got hit by a car! Regardless if I see crowds of people calling 9-1-1, I'm one of those people. Not long later I see an ambulance arrive and take the two to the hospital. Why does this happen to me...

-Time Skip To The Hospital😘-

"Here he is, Matthew Sturniolo and Nicolas Sturniolo in room 303!" I immediately rush down the halls and count the rooms, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303! I uselessly knock and walk in the door. I gasp in relief as I see Matt and Nick resting in bed, still crying. A broken leg, multiple stitches and cuts, broken finger, fractured wrist, and a bandage around his head... did he loose his memory..?

Instead of waking him up suddenly, I get up and look around to find something that can make a loud noise. A glass cup? A fork? God there's nothing here! I'll just wake him up gently, it's my only option. I tap them both at the same time and see how they're feeling. "God... what happened...?" Matt says and looks at me in confusion. "You were hit by a car, Nick is in that bed right there too," I respond and pointed at his brother, "Chris has to take an uber here, I was already there when it happened... he was at home but- I'm glad you guys are okay, that's all that matters to me right now."

"I couldn't give a fuck less about where Chris is! Tell me where I am." Oh my god.. he really did loose his memory... "Matt- You're at the hospital honey..." If he can remember Chris and Nick, he has to remember me! I'm his girlfriend, childhood friend, best friend, roommate... all of it!

Wait... if he lost his memory then he definitely forgot our argument we had earlier! Hopefully I can successfully act like it didn't happen. "Can you remember me? I'm your girlfriend! We've never had an argument because we're loyal! Please remember me..." I say softly and grab his hand. "Bitch what..." Matt wonders, "MOTHERFUCKA HOW DARE YOU TRY TO FUCKING MANIPULATE ME." He gasps and screams as he sits up, grabs his pillow and starts hitting me as hard as he can. "I THOUGHT YOU LOST YOUR MEMORY! BABY IM SO SORRY I WAS TRYING TO MAKE THINGS BETTER!" I yell but he keeps hitting me, "WHY COULDN'T YOU REMEMBER WHERE YOU WERE HUH??" I quickly think so he could have a reason to shut up. "THIS HOSPITAL ROOM LOOKS LIKE THE BASEMENT FROM IT SO HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IT WAS A HOSPITAL?" He answered.
If you're wondering what the hospital looks like🥰:

After a couple minutes Nick wakes up and sees a purple, bloody, ugly, and recognizable body laying on the ground only to realize that the fish looking thing on the ground was your dead body🫶

(P.S. this story was heavily inspired by True Beauty
*K-Drama* so I hope you like it😘🫶)