The Notebook❤️🥰-National Geographic

School was finally almost over, just a few more weeks and it's summer. But your teacher wanted to change assigned seats since multiple people complained about their partner. "I'm changing seating plans, so would you please stand up if you want to change your seating area." Only about 5-10 people stood up, including you and your best friend, Nick. Both of you explained how your partner was annoying, unfunny, and easily distracted, which were the top three things you both hated most.

"How about we put Y/N and Nicolas together? Just don't cause any trouble, I know you both are best friends. Don't make me separate the two of you."

When Nick was moving his things, he brought a book that had a lock with him. A diary? Because I've known him for more than 5 years, I should get the lock on the first try, right? 1-2-3-4. How clever! Well... I got the book open... how am I not supposed to read it?

Page 1.
Hello :) its me again. this will be my diary for now... until anyone sees it at least. but they won't! I made this because i have a few things i need to get off my chest that I cant say in our videos.
1. My crush.
I have known Y/N for 7 years now, and i just dont know how to tell him. Yes, me. Nick Sturniolo, in love with my best friend. I always get so nervous around him but he thinks im just being me, i'm always like that. Ive tried to google how to confess to someone but nothing, absolutely nothing helps. It just says 'don't be scared!' and shit like that, obviously im gonna be! I just really don't want this to ruin our friendship... I would never let anything happen to Y/N.

Your jaw hit. the. fucking. floor. your BEST FRIEND? After 7 years?? You couldn't tell if you were excited, mad, or if you had any emotion at all! Before you could flip to next page to see his next confession Nick had already looked up at the desk, and there he saw you looking through his diary. Where all his secrets live. Is he angry? Happy? Shocked? Emotionless...? You truly couldn't tell. That was until he snatched the metal book out of your hands and bashed your head with it.

Blood splattering everywhere, your skin tearing apart. Your bones breaking. Everyone stares with teary eyes at you. An unrecognizable face.

Matt got up out of his seat and walked over to his brother Nick as he dropped the book on the ground, Matt went to pick it up and read out loud, "'I wouldn't let anything happen to Y/N.' Well damn, not sure if he kept that promise."

"ARE YOU NOT TRAUMATIZED MATT?" One of the girls said, "This is life for me on a daily basis. What is there even to be traumatized anyway? Oh also calling the ambulance won't help with this." He said in a flat tone, staring at the teacher who had dialed 9-1-1 already as he walked out the room with Nick and Chris❤️