Ferris Wheel😘☺️-Chrispy Potato Chip-

"I can't believe we're actually here!" You exclaimed as you took a bite of your cotton candy and twirled around to look at all the bright lights surrounding you and your boyfriend, Chris. Am I in heaven? All these lights, the overlapping voices, the attractions, and most importantly, Chris. Seeing all these kids running around, being with the love of your life and the dark sky made it all perfect.

"How about we ride the ferris wheel? That should be fun!" He asked you. "Yes yes yes! I love that ride!! Come on let's go before it starts!!" You answered in a high pitched voice taken over by excitement while grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the ride. Luckily you were allowed to have your cotton candy on the ride, none of you were even halfway finished, yet you were still having a sugar rush.

You both get in the carriage and pull out your phones to take photos of each other. You stared out the window looking at the rollercoasters when you felt arms wrap around your neck and a head lay on your shoulder. "Can we please go on that ride next darling? Please??" You asked. "Anything you want honey, which one after?" You spent the next 10-15 minutes talking about rollercoasters and whatnot, it was pretty entertaining!

Once you finally reached the top both of you had a mini dance party, including the lights, glasses and blasting music, you were having the time of your life! Mainly singing Paramore. When singing All I Wanted you accidentally hit the wrong note. It's okay though, it's only a song! "Y/N.. what the actual fuck." Chris paused the song and said in a deep tone. "Oh sorry! Voice crack," You giggled, "Anyways continue the music!" You continued.

"Y/N, this fucking matters to me okay? I can't have you hitting the wrong fucking notes. How do you expect me to forgive you after this? Aren't you ashamed?" He responded. "Chris... it's just a song, it's not a big deal. Get over it." You yelled with anger as clear as day. "Want me to make it a big deal bitch? Fine I'll fucking make it a big deal."

He watched you look confused until he opened the ferris wheel door and threw you out, "HOW BOUT THAT." He yelled out of the carriage down to your smushed bloody lifeless body. "🎶And maybe then we'll remember to slow down, at all of our favorite parts.🎶 Hm, this will be favorite moment. LOVE YOU BOO😘" He screamed at you, not caring if anyone stared🥰

I personally think this one was super romantic and adorable and I wish this happened to me❤️