The Curious Case Of Dennis

BY: RomeAleron

He is anything but a gEnTLeMan.

Allie Williams is navigating high school with her head down. The thing is Dennis Anderson won't leave her alone!

It's the first day of school and Allie is in for one hell of a surprise. Back from suspension, Dennis is looking for her. He will carve a path through hell just to get one look at her.

Rita, an ex prostitute, is healing wounds of her own. Touched by an act of kindness, she wants the boy who is already in love.

1st on #Possesive

1st on #Rasing (16\11\2020)
------------------------------------------
R E V I E W  O N   B O O K :

The reason why this book is on my top list is very simple. The way it is written. Now I have read many books where writers try to use difficult vocabulary words to impress the audience. Though I'm certainly not dishonoring all those writers, complex writing isn't really my cup of tea. The way the writing was so simple yet deep and beautiful, it is really difficult for me to describe.

I didn't expect such an amazing book when I started reading it. To be honest, I thought it would just be a high school cliche story with a simple bad boy and good girl. But what I experienced, was none of that.

Allie's stubbornness would want you to just go inside the book and give her a piece of your mind but please do have patience and read on, you'll get to understand her feelings too.

The villain is definitely not the villain in the story. Rita teaches you how to sustain yourself in the difficulties in life and move on. She is really, an underrated character here.

A captivating love story of Dennis and Allie with an amazing ending.

PS: You'll definitely fall for the charms of Dennis, cuz I certainly did:)

Also, Dennis is the kind of guy every parent warns you but is really what you need in life...to survive!

Enjoy!