11. See Right Through Me.

Start from the beginning

"Enough! Philia, Let go of Del."

Philip tried to stop the two from throwing hands at each other, as their country spirit clashed with each other. The two stared at each other's eyes with rage.

"Fine. But the next time he spits at my face, I will be the one who decides his fate."

"Philia!"

Philia slammed the door behind her as she rushed outside; Philip sighed in disappointment knowing they'll really never get done with anything considering their position at the moment. Separate feelings with work, they said... Lies.

"Why do you have to provoke her like that? Now no decision will be made!"

"Then, you make a decision?"

"It's not that easy, Del. There's alot of process and going through Philia is just a start, but now its blurry that my decision would even get through."

Sighing again, Philip massaged his temples, a headache going back and forth inside his head;

"What are we going to tell the others?"

"I don't know. Its a first for me."

Sighing again, they really didn't know what to do nor what to say... Time was ticking.

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───

Tch, What did I even expect of them?, Philia deeply thought, her hand combing her back hair. Irritation filled her expression as her forehead was layered with wrinkle, with her brows curled upon the center.

Pacing back and forth, she was making decisions alone... Again, as she always did ever since Martial disappeared years ago up until his reappearance. Iy had always been like that, she, the one who decides the internal, and the external to her brothers. That's why corruption slipped under her fingers... She became restless.

With problems one after another, everyone couldn't catch a break. The West Philippine Sea, A warning of a new illness from the WHO, The terrorism in Mindanao, The rising unemployment, poverty and death rates from a vaccination mistake and so on and so forth... It was almost like hell for someone in charge.

"My lady."

Looking over to her side, Ceasing to bite her fingernail, Philia saw a Palace security coming directly to her with a firm expression yet a hesitant aura.

"What is it? Why have you come here rather than send me a message?"

"My lady, I was sent directly here by His grace, Sir Luzon."

Upon hearing her grandfather's name, her eyes shot up as getting sent to deliver a message directly from the Island state was uncommon as it was rare, that it was merely been done when the Japanese were forced out of the country and another had to be seated as country representative.

In other terms, Emergencies.

"What did He say?"

"He had said nothing but to come get you, Miss."

What?, Luzon wasn't a man to send someone over just to tell them to get his granddaughter, rather, he was one to use other ways that this... So why?