➵ 023, 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘽𝘼𝘿

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE![ FLASHBACK ]

[ FLASHBACK ]

❝ 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘽𝘼𝘿 ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

"Ivy I think you should tell him how you feel," 12-year old Nicolas Sturniolo told his best friend. Ivy and Nick were currently on the swings during recess. The two best friends looked towards the field where her other two friends, Christopher and Matthew, were. They were currently playing football with some other boys in their grade.

"It's just a middle school crush plus," Ivy replied glancing at Nick who was rolling his eyes at her response. "Our friendship is more important" The two replied in unison. Nick hated when she used that excuse, and she used it all the time. He understood it but his brother had told him how much he liked Ivy and he just wanted to see the two date.

"You've said that only, oh I don't know, a thousand times," Nick said getting off the swing. He had started walking towards the wall, where the shade was. The little girl followed behind him. The sun was getting a lot for the two kids and they just needed to cool down for a second.

"But it's true," She replied wiping the sweat that is dripping down from her forehead. While the two athletic boys played sports during recess, Ivy and Nick talked about gossip or her crush on Matt.

"Maybe I'll tell him when we are sophomores in High School," She said as the teacher called everyone to line up to go back inside. They were almost done with 6th grade and Ivy was ready for her to be done with this school year. She's glad she has her friends to help her through it.

"Or you could do it now and have your guys 4th anniversary sophomore year." He said as they walked through the doors, heading to their class. Ivy just nodded sarcastically which made Nick push her playfully.

"No, yeah, of course." She said as they sat down at their desk. Her, Nick, Matt, and Chris were sat in a group of 4. The teachers did this so that both Matt and Chris could pay attention and ask for help from Ivy whenever they didn't understand. The boys definitely asked every time they had questions.

"What are y'all talking about?" Matt said as him and Chris sat down in their desk. Ivy shook her head to tell him that it was nothing. Matt understood this as this is something that always happened when Nick and Ivy were talking. Matt felt a bit of sharp pain in him every time she did this. What was so important that Nick could know but not him?