"Hey, Big D. What are you doing back?" Leo asks.

"Uh, I forgot something. I forgot that I left my million-dollar painting in the hands of the five most destructive teenagers in the world!" Mr. Davenport says. "Please tell me it's okay."

"It's fine," Chase says.

"Looks great," Bree says.

"Pretty darn good, if you ask me," I say.

"It's fine, great, and pretty darn good," Adam says. Mr. Davenport tries to remove the sheet from the painting but Leo steps in front of him.

"Hey, wait. Hey. We've already seen this one, and it's boring. I would like to know more about this beautiful...what are we looking at?" Leo says.

"Yeah, I remember posing for that one. You know it took us hours to get the fruit positioned just right?" Mr. Davenport says. We were looking at a fruit painting with Mr. Davenport's head on it.

"Well, you've just killed apples for me," Leo says.

"I was gonna be the big banana, but I thought that'd be a little too much." Mr. Davenport says. He walks over to the covered painting.

"Don't do that!" I say, stopping Mr. Davenport.

"Why not?" Mr. Davenport asks.

"Because. B...because I...have an idea. You should pose for a Daven-sculpture." I say, putting my arm around Mr. Davenport and leading him away from the painting.

"Daven-sculpture! Yes!" Mr. Davenport says. "Cassie, I knew your creative art talents would come in handy one day. I'm gonna get to work on that right away. Oh! Get ready, guys, for six feet of stone-cold me!"

"Six feet?" Bree asks as Mr. Davenport stepped inside the elevator.

"There's a pedestal!" Mr. Davenport says. He leaves the room.

That afternoon, Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo were sitting in the lab talking when I walked in with the destroyed painting. "Okay, Mr. Davenport's gonna be at the sculptor's studio for a few more hours. They're only up to his knees."

"How do you know that?" Bree asks.

"Because he's giving me a photo play-by-play," I say, taking out my phone and showing them the pictures Mr. Davenport sent me. Disgusted looks crossed their faces as they saw the photos.

"Okay, there's got to be some way to fix this painting," Leo says.

"I know. We can make a replica. I can pull an image of the painting from my internal hard drive." Chase says. "And project it onto a blank canvas. Then we can trace it and paint over it."

"That'll never work," Leo says. "We can't paint that fast." Bree clears her throat loudly.

"Hey, do you mind? We're trying to think over here."
Adam says.

"I can paint that fast," Bree says.

"Good for you. Quit bragging and help us come up with the solution." Adam says.

Once we got all the painting supplies, Chase says, "All right, here we go." He uses his bionics and transmits an image of the painting onto the canvas. "All right, Bree, do your thing." Bree uses her super speed and paints the canvas.

"Done and done," Bree says. "What do you think?"

"It's perfect," Chase says.

"Can't tell the difference," Leo says.

"Amazing," I say.

"Still ugly," Adam says.

"All right, well, we don't have much time. We'll go hang the replica. Adam, you take care of the original." Chase says.